Provide Status Updates

AfricanDream

I think it is fair to request that PO provides us with status updates on all the available cheats. It seems that COD cheat has the most attention; I have not seen any announcements regarding updates to OW2 or CS2.

OW2 had an update yesterday and the cheat stopped working - it would appear in the menu but in-game there were no ESP or aimbot etc. As of this moment, there isn't any announcement whether the cheat has been updated and is working properly or not.

With all do respect, adding more cheats and going for a future of only monthly subscriptions (which means more profit) should be compensated with attention to all details.

On the other hand, we still don't have an update on the WINDOWS UPDATE issue. All I know is that a fix is coming soon.

PO is a very good cheat provider and I am very happy with the product. I only request for more communication/announcements on everything in general. Thank you in advance.

• Administrator

OW2 has been updated, let us know if you're still having any issues.

The C0000603 error is a priority right now. I estimate it will be resolved within the next one to two weeks.