Bitcoin discount now 25% OFF!

zebleer

• Administrator

The Bitcoin discount is now 25% OFF! We will stop doing sales/coupons so this is the way to get your discount from now on.

If you are at checkout and you select "Bitcoin" instead of "Credit or Debit Card", you will now notice a "Gateway discount" added that removes 25% from your subtotal!

We are doing this to encourage BTC payments. It's better for your privacy. It's better for our privacy. It also means more of your money actually gets to the developer & staff team.

• Administrator

1. I know people who recently purchased using the 15% BTC discount might feel upset about this change. We are having some serious issues with our card processing and in order to retain a meaningful amount of the money for our work we need to do this

2. The refund terms for Bitcoin payments are the same. If you are unhappy you will just as easily get a BTC refund as you would have gotten a card refund

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Synax said:

Would be nice if there was more payment options. I'm always having issues with Bitcoin.

I sent you a message on your support ticket.

• Administrator
On 9/22/2023 at 11:58 PM, Thony said:

Saludos, Necesito ayudar para poder pagar

PM me or make a support ticket if you're still having issues.

On 9/16/2023 at 8:02 AM, zebleer said:

1. I know people who recently purchased using the 15% BTC discount might feel upset about this change. We are having some serious issues with our card processing and in order to retain a meaningful amount of the money for our work we need to do this

2. The refund terms for Bitcoin payments are the same. If you are unhappy you will just as easily get a BTC refund as you would have gotten a card refund

Keep mine as a tip bro, you guys do good work

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 10/7/2023 at 10:01 PM, MrBrayBush said:

Anyone having recommendations for a bitcoin means that doesnt take days to verify and setup?

Kraken is pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
12 hours ago, Fyzikal61 said:

I paid. Paid extra to expedite the BTC transaction. Haven’t heard back 

I think you have mistaken BTC purchases for a manual process. There is no human delivery involved.

After your transaction is confirmed by the blockchain, the product is automatically delivered. This can happen fast or be slow. It's up to the blockchain at any given time.