i am bored

zebleer

• Administrator
On 7/7/2021 at 7:33 AM, jmb195 said:

Can't wait to test in the morning❤

Can't wait to hear back from you after you try it out!

• Administrator
On 7/7/2021 at 12:59 PM, Kla said:

Just got it any good legit settings  guys ?

Hello. Overall that's up to you, if you understand what each setting does, you can play around with them until you have a config that you like. If you need help understanding what a setting does, you can check the store page for the product. I will get around to making a more clear guide in the customer area today as well.

In general, higher smoothness, lower fov, aim key other than right mouse (that way you can aim freely and use a specific mouse side button or key to lock on), etc are all "legit" things. Also deciding how you want kills to look (i.e. not laser people out of sky).

• Administrator
On 7/7/2021 at 3:59 PM, imlazy123 said:

10 FOV and 18 Smoothing worked pretty well for me. 

Nice! I encourage you to play around with settings too. I use a little bit smaller fov and lower smoothing because with lower fov the snaps don't look as crazy, but definitely someone paying much attention to me will notice what I'm doing, where as with you probably not. Happy cheating ?

• Administrator
On 7/7/2021 at 11:00 PM, wauwau12 said:

Sorry newb question What is aimbot key for? Do you need to hold it for aimbot to work 

Yes. so press right arrow or left over that option, then it starts listening, the next keyboard or mouse input you press is the aimbot key. It's what you hold down to activate lock on within your fov

Telegram me if you need some help from the nav bar or do a support request

25 minutes ago, zebleer said:

Yes. So press right arrow or left over that option, then it starts listening, the next keyboard or mouse input you press is the aimbot key. It's what you hold down to activate lock on within your FOV.

Telegram me if you need some help from the nav bar or do a support request.

Thanks 

• Administrator
On 7/8/2021 at 1:04 AM, Mute said:

Any famous streamers that ya'll worked with

Wouldn't you like to know.. ?

We just now went public so needless to say we got good business before, being private and working with streamers. still do.

• Administrator
On 7/8/2021 at 8:07 AM, ilikebacon said:

You must be bored.

yayayayayayaya

Infrickendeed. but now I have friends here so not so bored

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Bump because I'm still bored. Everyone just uses our Telegram & Discord no one is a forum rat like zebleer. ?

5 hours ago, zebleer said:

Bump because I'm still bored. Everyone just uses our Telegram & Discord no one is a forum rat like zebleer. ?

If you are bored, because no one is a forum rat, then I must be the most bored guy ever. Forum is me, I am the forum.

Edited by Mute