MW3 Lifetime & MW2

FITFODOC

Question

Hello,

If I prepurchase MW3 lifetime will I also be able to get a lifetime key for the remaining months of MW2 leading up to MW3 release or will I have to continue purchasing MW2 monthly keys?

5 answers to this question

sorry for posting this here.  but when clicking in "ask" i have cloudfare error..    ok lets go

I would like to buy the mw3 lifetime but it does not have the same advertising as the mw2 cheat. Because WARZONE is included, it is not the same attraction as MW2's lifetime in 2022. If you understand what I'm trying to say?

In other words....If mw3 includes warzone I would buy it without a doubt. and the truth is that phantom overlay I feel safer than other providers
Edited by demzi
  • Administrator
8 hours ago, demzi said:

sorry for posting this here.  but when clicking in "ask" i have cloudfare error..    ok lets go

I would like to buy the mw3 lifetime but it does not have the same advertising as the mw2 cheat. Because WARZONE is included, it is not the same attraction as MW2's lifetime in 2022. If you understand what I'm trying to say?

In other words....If mw3 includes warzone I would buy it without a doubt. and the truth is that phantom overlay I feel safer than other providers

If Warzone is fully integrated into MW3 then the MW3 cheat will most likely include Warzone. We don't know how it will be set up yet though.