Shadowbanned On 2 Accounts

aw6543210

I ended up getting shadowbanned on my main account using the recommended aimbot settings in the cheating bible section. Ended up making another account and got shadowbanned there as well. Pretty sure just kept getting mass-reported even though I thought I was playing legit style of gameplay. What are the odds that I will get perma-banned and HWID banned from this?

Aside from that, I am loving PO and the aimbot even with the recommended settings feels very nice.

AntiSocialHacker

Once you're shadow banned once, your hwid is flagged. Using new accounts and using aimbot WILL flag the anti cheat, "new" players don't have aim like that, even if u make an alt and play legit but have good aim, you'll get flagged anyways.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, aw6543210 said:

I ended up getting shadowbanned on my main account using the recommended aimbot settings in the cheating bible section. Ended up making another account and got shadowbanned there as well. Pretty sure just kept getting mass-reported even though I thought I was playing legit style of gameplay. What are the odds that I will get perma-banned and HWID banned from this?

Aside from that, I am loving PO and the aimbot even with the recommended settings feels very nice.

I've added an extra week to your sub to cover the downtime, the shadow ban will most likely expire and not turn permanent. Let us know if you still have issues after that.