Cheat auto updated for Season 5! Have fun

zebleer

• Administrator

I don't see much new content besides cosmetics... someone correct me if I'm wrong?

Anyways the cheat auto updated. Ricochet did something new but I am not currently worried about it

There are some bugs with the cheat currently, but should be fixed soon. Once they are fixed will require reinject to fix on your end ? FIXED

I want everyone to read this once again: https://t.me/PhantomOverlayAnnouncements/627

JesusThatIsFun

I am having a slight issue with AI, unable to see through walls. Other than that, works solid as always! Thank you!

Edited by JesusThatIsFun
  • Administrator
59 minutes ago, JesusThatIsFun said:

I am having a slight issue with AI, unable to see through walls. Other than that, works solid as always! Thank you!

Fixed now. Requires injection

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Bigworrrm said:

New user im looking to try out the cheat is there any coupons 

I see you ordered. Let us know if you need anything.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Musabi said:

I cannot get the overlay to be recognized after injection tonight. So zero access after injection as the usual routine.

Messaged you on your ticket.

• Administrator
21 hours ago, KenMasters said:

Hi, will there be any offer for MW and WZ Caldera to play the last days until its closure in september? thx!

The cheat has been discounted already, the price will likely stay the same.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, shift said:

having issues with esp ive reinstalled and also tried resetting esp nothing is working 

The cheat has been updated, try again to inject now.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Fernando said:

I have the error (C000007B) any solution?

If you get error C000007B, search Windows for "Windows Security" then click on that & go to Device security -> Core isolation details. Once you are there, disable the "Memory integrity" setting. You will need to reboot for this change to take affect. Your loader injection will now work. Having this feature off also increases FPS when gaming, so most gamers keep it off (it's off by default).

• 3 weeks later...