SB but on activision ban-appeal everything is fine

Zoidtecks

https://support.activision.com/content/dam/atvi/support/common/ban-appeal/check-circle.png
NO BAN DETECTED
GAME(S):
Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile
Call of Duty: Warzone
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
Call of Duty: Vanguard
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Call of Duty: Warzone Caldera
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
DESCRIPTION:

We did not detect an active ban on your Activision account. If you need help with any other issues, please check out our Support Options.

StartS at 42ms and goes to 200ms and after that i get in a game insta for MP. The weird thing is that i been using controller for 4 days  now on mp played 5+hrs a day fine, as soon as i unpluged my controller and use M&k I GET insta SB?

2 hours ago, Fika said:

It's possible CoD servers were just being bad. See if you have the same issue a few hours later.

6hrs later still not SB but in mp i go from 44ms/119 and suck on 200ms same for WZ but on the ban appeal ever thing is fine?

the SB happen insta as soon as o DC my controller  and choose m&K when in lobby click quick match and insta SB?

Edited by Zoidtecks
  • Administrator
6 hours ago, Zoidtecks said:

6hrs later still not SB but in mp i go from 44ms/119 and suck on 200ms same for WZ but on the ban appeal ever thing is fine?

the SB happen insta as soon as o DC my controller  and choose m&K when in lobby click quick match and insta SB?

I'm not aware of what would cause this. Stay off of the account for a week and see if anything changes. I've added an extra week to your sub to cover the downtime.