Lifetime

bottleofwater

Question

bottleofwater

I dont have the option to purchase lifetime for any of the items in the shop. Is this because i havent purchased a monthly key first? I intend on waiting until MW3 drops to purchase anything as im switching providers (from AA to PO) but just wanted to clear it up so im ready to roll when the new COD comes out. Thank you, am excited to see how the PO cheats feel!

5 answers to this question

I wanted to ask the same for OW2. I already have lifetime to another provider but I like my lifetime MW2 build so I wanted to try OW2 life as well. Guessing it’s not the best business model but I’ll never purchase month to month since I barely have the free time to make it worthwhile. 

Could probably log my hours on MW2 cheat I maybe played 10 max haha. But I’ll use it 1 hour then a month later 1 hour. Better than buying full months for an hour or two at a time 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, jbx said:

I wanted to ask the same for OW2. I already have lifetime to another provider but I like my lifetime MW2 build so I wanted to try OW2 life as well. Guessing it’s not the best business model but I’ll never purchase month to month since I barely have the free time to make it worthwhile. 

OW2 lifetime is unlikely to be added unfortunately.