Cold war zombie tool

eAxisHacker

eAxisHacker

little sugestion add more stuff to the tools pls its very basic all options we have right now ?

i suggest a section like 

-Using it as your own risk

-Dark Aether all players

-weapon swap

-Dark Aether solo

-Xp weapon

-Xp player

many more can be cool like that if you put a warn before using these option with like a little popup people will be advised they can be ban using it so they cant cry like no your tool are shit and detected

PS: im suing all of your tools until MW19 ?

Edited by eAxisHacker
  • Administrator

At this point CW Zombies updates aren't likely due to the game's age and amount of active users. We appreciate the feedback though, if we do decide to add more features we'll keep those in mind.

drewryjoseph
20 hours ago, Fika said:

At this point CW Zombies updates aren't likely due to the game's age and amount of active users. We appreciate the feedback though, if we do decide to add more features we'll keep those in mind.

Cold war is going to be free on PlayStation soon which is going to bring alot more players back I dont know if that helps you to reconsider adding more features that was suggested. ?

• Administrator
20 hours ago, drewryjoseph said:

Cold war is going to be free on PlayStation soon which is going to bring alot more players back I dont know if that helps you to reconsider adding more features that was suggested. ?

If enough users start purchasing the cheat we can definitely look into feature updates.