Can you get Perma Banned for cheating?

Cemg21

Hi, i have 2 questions.

1. Can you get perma banned for cheating without previous SB? I just dropped a nuke in BR with 13 kills and my AB made some weird moves while people were watching.

2. Does anyone know why the AB does some weird moves sometimes? I was sniping someone, after my shot my aim turned all the way 180 degrees. And sometimes if an enemy jumps from a building and i aim on him the AB goes up to the sky , and there was no enemy in the sky.. i had settings : FOV 9 Smoothing 16/20 stickiness 2/6

Thanks in advance.

• Administrator

1. Yes, it's possible to get perma banned without getting shadowed first. It's unlikely this would happen due to player reports though.

2. Scan and repair your game files then delete and redownload the loader. Let me know if you still have aimbot issues.

I die everything it still happens occasionally.

The AB goes up in the sky when enemy jumps for expl from on top of a building and i aim at him from the ground.instead of tracking him down the AB goes up to the sky out of the FOV.

my fov is very small at 6.

and i couple if times it die a 180 degree turn after shooting with sniper.

I play on controller but i remapped my mouse to my controller.

• Administrator
On 6/10/2023 at 8:54 PM, Cemg21 said:

I die everything it still happens occasionally.

The AB goes up in the sky when enemy jumps for expl from on top of a building and i aim at him from the ground.instead of tracking him down the AB goes up to the sky out of the FOV.

my fov is very small at 6.

and i couple if times it die a 180 degree turn after shooting with sniper.

I play on controller but i remapped my mouse to my controller.

Make sure the inverted options in the menu are disabled unless you're using inverted controls in game.

Change your in game aim type to "Relative". And turn mouse acceleration off:

Windows Search: Mouse Settings > Additional Mouse options > Pointer Options > Enhance pointer precision [TURN OFF]

Let me know if you still have issues.