Just abhorrent performances regardless of what I do.

CancerousNut

CancerousNut

Windows 11 v22H2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
Radeon RX7900XT
32GB of DDR4 3600mhz RAM

Getting pretty decent 120 FPS after turning off all other programs save the game and the software (duh), right up until I do anything, jump through a window, shoot my gun, look at someone, and then it immediately dips down to 60 FPS average with 1% lows of like 23 FPS. I am using an extremely light config, only 100m range plus visible only ESP and radar, with no loot ESP or aimbot. Literally bare minimum. I'm experimenting with FSR 2.1 and XeSS to no real avail. Is there something I can do? I STG I play better without it loaded because I get 200+ and don't need to use upscaling that ruins my vision at range.

Managed to help it a lot by (like I previously said) turning off all of my other programs, including my Radeon Instant Replay and overlays in general for steam, discord, and radeon. That gave me a better average FPS but did not stop micro stutters. Game is even on a 980 Pro with 30% capacity free. Is there any way to fix this? It's kind of disappointing how bad Warzone 2 and DMZ perform, despite the description saying "Minimal impact on performance".

• Administrator

1. Turn on high performance in the PO menu. This option lowers ESP quality slightly & disables some options in the menu. As a result, FPS gets a boost.

2. In game go to Settings » Graphics » Quality tab » Set Quality Presets->Minimum » If using NVIDIA GPU set Upscaling/Sharpening->NVIDIA DLSS then click show more under Upscaling/Sharpening & set NVIDIA DLSS Preset->Ultra Performance. If using AMD set Upscaling/Sharpening->Fidelity then click show more under Upscaling/Sharpening & set Preset->whatever option has max FPS. Then scroll down to the bottom & disable weapon motion blur & lower film grain all the way. Then make sure to apply all changes or they wont save!

3. Make sure you have all forms of VSYNC off & under the VSYNC toggles click show more & set your in-game frame limit to maximum.

4. Always make sure you allow your optimization shaders to finish in the pre-game lobby before your matchmake (they will show with a % of completion at the top left of your screen if in progress — nothing will show once they are done).

Let me know if you still have issues.

CancerousNut
2 hours ago, Fika said:

1. Turn on high performance in the PO menu. This option lowers ESP quality slightly & disables some options in the menu. As a result, FPS gets a boost.

2. In game go to Settings » Graphics » Quality tab » Set Quality Presets->Minimum » If using NVIDIA GPU set Upscaling/Sharpening->NVIDIA DLSS then click show more under Upscaling/Sharpening & set NVIDIA DLSS Preset->Ultra Performance. If using AMD set Upscaling/Sharpening->Fidelity then click show more under Upscaling/Sharpening & set Preset->whatever option has max FPS. Then scroll down to the bottom & disable weapon motion blur & lower film grain all the way. Then make sure to apply all changes or they wont save!

3. Make sure you have all forms of VSYNC off & under the VSYNC toggles click show more & set your in-game frame limit to maximum.

4. Always make sure you allow your optimization shaders to finish in the pre-game lobby before your matchmake (they will show with a % of completion at the top left of your screen if in progress — nothing will show once they are done).

Let me know if you still have issues.

These are all something I’ve already done. It’s weird because it’s not even taking up my cpu, gpu, or ram percentage. I’m sitting at 40% free memory, 30% gpu, and 15-20% cpu and still getting these frame drops when something happens. Makes it very hard to play.

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, CancerousNut said:

These are all something I’ve already done. It’s weird because it’s not even taking up my cpu, gpu, or ram percentage. I’m sitting at 40% free memory, 30% gpu, and 15-20% cpu and still getting these frame drops when something happens. Makes it very hard to play.

PMed you.