New User-New Question

TiredOfHackers

TiredOfHackers

So I have a friend who recommended this site and it has me really curious! 

I know it was mentioned it's never been detected but it's been out a month and yes I am familiar with them making supposed private cheats for streamers. 

I want to know what is their method if injection, how is the cheat running along with the actual  game, I understand its based on Kernal however I am trying to figure out if I should do this with my main or create new account and wait a month. 

Appreciate any advise and I look forward to using it real soon.

7 hours ago, TiredOfHackers said:

I know it was mentioned it's never been detected but it's been out a month and yes I am familiar with them making supposed private cheats for streamers. 

I want to know what is their method if injection, how is the cheat running along with the actual  game, I understand its based on Kernal however I am trying to figure out if I should do this with my main or create new account and wait a month. 

Hello and welcome to PhantomOverlay!

Yes, we are undetected and we do have the best devs on the board, so they'll keep it that way. 

About injection, I am pretty sure you knew the answer already, but I'll write it anyway, due to the best security of the cheat, it's not public how they use the injection, the cheat itself is external, so everything is working on the background of the game, meaning, behind the game. You won't see anything if you are alt tabbed or if you are surfing through anything else on the second monitor, the cheat shows itself only if you have the game open and actually are on the monitor. 

But as always said in the cheating community, people never should use their main for cheating if they cannot afford it after. Nothing is 100% undetected forever, there always might be a small mistake made, but PhantomOverlay was 10 years into cheating scene as private and was never detected, as for now on public, we are still undetected and not banned and people do use their main with PO.

• Administrator
On 8/3/2021 at 6:52 AM, TiredOfHackers said:

What @Mute said but also be aware that I personally use my main and many of my users do just because we have no detections in history and for COD there is basically no way that will happen with my expertise. ?

But of course there is always a chance with any cheat so if that's not something you can risk or you'll literally die... then sure use an alt.

• 2 weeks later...
TiredOfHackers

Thank you guys so much @Mute 

@zebleer thank you as well my friend! I have been very impressed so far, i bought one month but I wanted to speak with you privately now that this has me interested and am in serious consideration for lifetime.

why is it that i feel like this guy is just trying to pump information out of zeb? lol

But never the less, welcome to the community and we hope you enjoy the time your here ?

Edited by kevin4131
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 8/24/2021 at 11:10 PM, TiredOfHackers said:

Thank you guys so much @Mute 

@zebleer thank you as well my friend! I have been very impressed so far, i bought one month but I wanted to speak with you privately now that this has me interested and am in serious consideration for lifetime.

Make a ticket & say the message is only for me. @Fika will leave it alone. I am there more than I am in any of my PM boxes.

TiredOfHackers
On 8/25/2021 at 2:55 PM, kevin4131 said:

why is it that i feel like this guy is just trying to pump information out of zeb? lol

But never the less, welcome to the community and we hope you enjoy the time your here ?

I don't follow blindly and feed into any hype. I review the products I purchase and make the best decision with information available ? 

-Almost a lifetime user

10 hours ago, TiredOfHackers said:

I don't follow blindly and feed into any hype. I review the products I purchase and make the best decision with information available ? 

-Almost a lifetime user

Almost ?