Cheat updated for Season 3 + sale + ? WARNINGS ABOUT RICOCHET ?

zebleer

• Administrator

Cheat updated for Season 3! Enjoy!

20% off coupon: TISTHESZNTOBECLAPPIN     (now 10%)

? URGENT WARNINGS ?

1 — Ricochet is now iterating through your browser's visited websites. Please clear all history/data for any browser you've used to access cheat websites/forums now & make sure to clear all browsing data all time including cookies/cache/history/everything. Then, use incognito windows to access cheat websites/forums in the future to download your loader or w/e. You can save your logins for these websites somewhere safe, but not in the browser

2 — Ricochet iterates through open tabs. Do not visit a cheating website/forum while the game is running, even in incognito. You can still access these websites from your phone while the game is running

3 — Ricochet iterates through window names. Go to Telegram Settings -> Advanced -> then under "Windows title bar" uncheck every option. As a fail safe, do not have Telegram open on your PC while cheating. You can still use Telegram from your phone while the game is running

4 — Use USB injection. FAT32/exFAT USB, insert it, run loader, remove USB, then run game. USB should never be inserted when game is running. Delete any copies of your loader that aren't on your USB (e.g. ones in Downloads/Recycle Bin)

5 — During the first few weeks of Season 3, Ricochet is going to be using their new tool to review gameplay of reported players & players with high stats as evaluated by the server side. They will especially be reviewing players that are high ranks in ranked mode. Turning your aimbot off & only using ESP for 14 days is recommended. Aimbot is still safe, but turning it off will reduce your stats captured by the server side which will assist in your gameplay not being reviewed & it may even reduce your reports. As a fail safe, following the guide below will help you closet cheat in a way that should pass a gameplay review

https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/404-how-to-avoid-getting-shadow-banned-look-legit-while-cheating-chapter-002/

• Administrator
12 hours ago, TejtheSwiper said:

code not valid

It is valid. Make sure to copy and paste without leading or trailing spaces: TISTHESZNTOBECLAPPIN

• Administrator
14 hours ago, hereforcod said:

when does the coupon code expire?

Soon it will downgrade to 10% most likely

On 4/12/2023 at 8:07 PM, zebleer said:

Cheat updated for Season 3! Enjoy!

20% off coupon: TISTHESZNTOBECLAPPIN     (now 10%)

? URGENT WARNINGS ?

1 — Ricochet is now iterating through your browser's visited websites. Please clear all history/data for any browser you've used to access cheat websites/forums now & make sure to clear all browsing data all time including cookies/cache/history/everything. Then, use incognito windows to access cheat websites/forums in the future to download your loader or w/e. You can save your logins for these websites somewhere safe, but not in the browser

2 — Ricochet iterates through open tabs. Do not visit a cheating website/forum while the game is running, even in incognito. You can still access these websites from your phone while the game is running

3 — Ricochet iterates through window names. Go to Telegram Settings -> Advanced -> then under "Windows title bar" uncheck every option. As a fail safe, do not have Telegram open on your PC while cheating. You can still use Telegram from your phone while the game is running

4 — Use USB injection. FAT32/exFAT USB, insert it, run loader, remove USB, then run game. USB should never be inserted when game is running. Delete any copies of your loader that aren't on your USB (e.g. ones in Downloads/Recycle Bin)

5 — During the first few weeks of Season 3, Ricochet is going to be using their new tool to review gameplay of reported players & players with high stats as evaluated by the server side. They will especially be reviewing players that are high ranks in ranked mode. Turning your aimbot off & only using ESP for 14 days is recommended. Aimbot is still safe, but turning it off will reduce your stats captured by the server side which will assist in your gameplay not being reviewed & it may even reduce your reports. As a fail safe, following the guide below will help you closet cheat in a way that should pass a gameplay review

https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/404-how-to-avoid-getting-shadow-banned-look-legit-while-cheating-chapter-002/

are you sure they iterating through your browser? this is a huge privacy issue and would not be allowed in the EU in no circumstances.

• Administrator
11 hours ago, naimcool said:

are you sure they iterating through your browser? this is a huge privacy issue and would not be allowed in the EU in no circumstances.

It seems to be the case. We'll keep reporting info as we find it.

no company on earth is allowed to scan your browser, unless of course their giving permission from the browser themself, which I'm sure they wouldn't do. especially from a request from a game.

even the police need to get permission to check someone's browser.

18 hours ago, MrLarnz said:

no company on earth is allowed to scan your browser, unless of course their giving permission from the browser themself, which I'm sure they wouldn't do. especially from a request from a game.

that is false information, they even say it in their tos and yes its totally legal, they also talk about recording stuff on your pc as in sceen recording i m guessing.

• Administrator
On 4/18/2023 at 10:48 PM, MrLarnz said:

Companies have done stuff like this for advertising purposes for a long time

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Roledole said:

Still safe after yesterday’s update?

Yup, the cheat has been updated and is good to go.

what happen if i take the browser open with the cheat forum and website open during game? 

but im not cheating im use only permaspoofer and want to try for first time PO

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, thana said:

what happen if i take the browser open with the cheat forum and website open during game? 

but im not cheating im use only permaspoofer and want to try for first time PO

We recommend having browser history clear of any cheat websites, as well as no open cheat websites when you're playing. This is true whether or not you're actively using a cheat.

Sure but if i do all day (today) cause i play modern warfare 2 and have your website open and forum open cause i want to buy your product.....what about now? im i flagged and use phantom is risky? i also installed a sync spoof today, is safe use it with phantom?

• Administrator
4 hours ago, thana said:

Sure but if i do all day (today) cause i play modern warfare 2 and have your website open and forum open cause i want to buy your product.....what about now? im i flagged and use phantom is risky? i also installed a sync spoof today, is safe use it with phantom?

Right now we only know that the anticheat is capable of tracking/seeing browser activity, it doesn't seem like they're banning users based on it so far. But that could easily change, so in the future don't have cheat related sites open/in your history when playing the game.

Sync works great with PO.

@Fikathanks for answer! Love your customer and user support! Is great!
i buy your product today! I don’t want to wait The 3 days to see if sync top was detected or not…i think is rare to detect The perma spoofer even in The first 3 days right? so i go with phantom and sync today! Thx 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, thana said:

@Fikathanks for answer! Love your customer and user support! Is great!
i buy your product today! I don’t want to wait The 3 days to see if sync top was detected or not…i think is rare to detect The perma spoofer even in The first 3 days right? so i go with phantom and sync today! Thx 

Let us know if you need anything.

Hi, this is a great product. Thank you for putting this out for the public. I am normally a controller player and am trying to play on keyboard and mouse to utilize aimbot. Do you ever think there will be compatibility with controller?

Edited by nishan
  • Administrator
8 hours ago, nishan said:

Hi, this is a great product. Thank you for putting this out for the public. I am normally a controller player and am trying to play on keyboard and mouse to utilize aimbot. Do you ever think there will be compatibility with controller?

Native controller support won't be added due to the way the aimbot is built. We don't use a view angle aimbot, as we feel those are too likely to get detected.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2023 at 8:03 AM, nishan said:

I would recommend using my ReWASD configuration if you are using an Xbox controller.

• 1 month later...
El 4/15/2023 a las 8:34 PM, zebleer dijo:

Pronto bajará a 10% lo más probable es

Hola por que sale versiong juego no support 13?