MW3 and Warzone cheat significantly improved! NATIVE CONTROLLER SUPPORT, new humanized aimbot with prediction, FOV/fullbody deadzone, UAV overlay, 4 aimkeys with unique configs, no bone distance limit, performance upgrades, and more! ×

MW2 Update

Mythixgg

Should be updated now? No? Im still using the old loader I believe... i have not gone to the support page and download the loader again I probably should....

• Administrator

The cheat was updated shortly after the game was updated, everything should be working now. No need to download a new loader.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, DaeDaelion said:

The esp is not working on the newest update as of now.

It should be, are you having issues?

phabejhmoob

I mainly play DMZ and sometimes the ESP won't detect some bots and some players until they are in line of sight. It was working perfectly before the update. 

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, phabejhmoob said:

I mainly play DMZ and sometimes the ESP won't detect some bots and some players until they are in line of sight. It was working perfectly before the update. 

Anyone still having this issue, make a support ticket with this info:

Do you use Steam or Battle.net to launch the game? And what game mode are you playing on?

- Make sure ESP transparency is NOT set to max. Should be low or medium otherwise ESP is invisible

- Make sure visible only is off if you have ESP set to a low distance

- Use fix ESP option in the menu to refresh the ESP

- Make sure panic key was not hit. If it was press it again to turn on ESP

• Administrator
5 hours ago, ScopezCod said:

With the new anti cheat system is the cheat is gonna be undetectable?

No cheat is undetectable, but our cheat is still undetected.

• Administrator
21 hours ago, HiddenHunter said:

there was a small ingame update today that made the aimbot useless.. doesnt work anymore @Fika

Delete and redownload the loader then try again. Let me know if you still have issues.

HiddenHunter
2 hours ago, Fika said:

Delete and redownload the loader then try again. Let me know if you still have issues.

didnt work. any other ideas?