Cold war 2 questions on eta

kookid

Question

1. Was wondering when and if silent aim would ever be added to CW? every cheay has silent aim on warzone but cant find any with silent aim on CW. 

2. Does anti -micro work so i can use my controller. I know rewasd works , ive personally never used it but is it just a one button remap or entire controller remap required for that. Since antimicro is just one button .

Thanks

2 answers to this question

1. No, silent aim will not be added for now and most likely never, we are focused on being legit, not adding the most rage feature.

2. We have full config and setup for reWASD. Antimacro isn't here yet, but as far as I know, you can make antimacro config by yourself if you know what you are doing, otherwise reWASD is the only way to go.

4 hours ago, kookid said:

1. Was wondering when and if silent aim would ever be added to CW? every cheay has silent aim on warzone but cant find any with silent aim on CW. 

2. Does anti -micro work so i can use my controller. I know rewasd works , ive personally never used it but is it just a one button remap or entire controller remap required for that. Since antimicro is just one button .

Thanks

1-  Doubt it like Mute said, they are focus on legit cheating.

2- No, Antimicro isn't currently capable of providing you that ability due to the menu not being native with a controller. I know what your referring to I have already tried, I brought it up to Zebleer the very first day they went public and he said he'll look into it. No eta on it.