$poof question

Camerz

Question

Hi all, new to all this and after searching for a while weighing up different options I think I’ll go down the route of PO. My question is I’ve read over different forums/discord groups that some people recommend a $poof regardless of if you’ve been HWiD banned, but 70/80% only recommend if you’ve been hit with one? 

Since I’ll be using on my main account ( I know not recommended and it’s a risk I’ll take ) would I still be okay with the last option? I’ll only be using esp for this btw no obvious play styles or rage. 

thanks in advance 

4 answers to this question

• Administrator

I only recommend using a spoofer if you're HWID banned. Our cheat has never been detected, so using a spoofer just adds a detection vector. If you do decide to use a spoofer I recommend Ghost Aim or Sync.

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Camerz said:

Thank you, I purchased last night and decided to run without a spoofer. Quick easy setup 10/10 so far ?

Great to hear, let us know if you need anything!

I play on my main account as well. Don't use a spoofer if not needed. Would really be a shame if your spoofer would get detected while the cheat stays undetected. You'd lose your account.