whaat upppp

Lunchbox

what up fam i been wit pO  about year or so ago, but i guess can say had a lapse in judgment and put more attention into another OG of the industry.. unfortunately i had to learn the hard way that the OG i was an remain apart of has a Exceptional product with like minded security proto calls, sadly got hit with a  detect. which professional integrity means alot to me at least, especially with this industry.  sooo openly they were honest and up front about it and over the last year have done me no wrong.. in fact i am still a lifetime private member within that community and will remain one.. frankly i believe in good relationships. so with that said i amm soo happy to be back here at PO knowing how security is the main priority.. i wish only that i was less hard headed and just stayed in position with the boss of the sauce PO!!! haha soo my 3 yr old main is now RIP....  but no worries i love the game.. i love the process soo i am happy to be back lets have some fun... im always down to play too so hit me up

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

what up fam i been wit pO  about year or so ago, but i guess can say had a lapse in judgment and put more attention into another OG of the industry.. unfortunately i had to learn the hard way that the OG i was an remain apart of has a Exceptional product with like minded security proto calls, sadly got hit with a  detect. which professional integrity means alot to me at least, especially with this industry.  sooo openly they were honest and up front about it and over the last year have done me no wrong.. in fact i am still a lifetime private member within that community and will remain one.. frankly i believe in good relationships. so with that said i amm soo happy to be back here at PO knowing how security is the main priority.. i wish only that i was less hard headed and just stayed in position with the boss of the sauce PO!!! haha soo my 3 yr old main is now RIP....  but no worries i love the game.. i love the process soo i am happy to be back lets have some fun... im always down to play too so hit me up

Welcome back! Let us know if you need anything.