Need help

songoku90

Hello i just bought yesterday my second month subscription till today i was playing just fine lookjng legit no rage today in my third kill i got kicked out and it reaches 180ms to find a match but i can play. note that i play after the kick without the cheats i havent tried with the loader but i can play normal only prob is it takes forever to find a match..is this some kind of light shadow ban and what should i do..any help would be appreciated..

Edited by songoku90

180ms after a DC sounds like a shadow ban.  I just got out of my 3rd SB in 2.5 weeks a few days ago.  The first was because I hit 10 kills in WZ, got immediate SB, then got stuck in a loop after that where I guess someone would report me, and I'd be SB again after only a few kills.  The first lasted 24h exactly, the 2 after were 3 days and 7 days.  After the 13rd I've dropped 15 in warzone, 70 in shipment, no problems.  I'm probably still being reported, because who isn't these days, but maybe ricochet now knows that's normal game play for me, so no more SB?  No idea how that works.  I'd restart everything and jump in again.  If still 180ms ping, check your account status in activision support.  If under review, don't use your account until it clears.  I have 2 accounts specifically for this situation.  If 1 gets SB, I drop it while it's under review and use my backup. 

Ive checked my account its clear not under review i can find a mini trio match pretty quick and quads also but i cant find trios duos solo it reaches to 200ms..im so confused 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, songoku90 said:

Ive checked my account its clear not under review i can find a mini trio match pretty quick and quads also but i cant find trios duos solo it reaches to 200ms..im so confused 

If your account isn't under review then this might just be CoD servers being CoD servers. Try again to queue later today and see if you have the same problem.

I checked it out again and its under review so its def a shadow ban..any eta it's my first time im shadowbanned..also what happens after do it convert to a perma or it justs lift.. i wasmt raging at all and that was an old full prestige account 

Edited by songoku90
  • Administrator
14 minutes ago, songoku90 said:

I checked it out again and its under review so its def a shadow ban..any eta it's my first time im shadowbanned..also what happens after do it convert to a perma or it justs lift.. i wasmt raging at all and that was an old full prestige account 

The shadow ban should expire within 7 days, it's very unlikely it will turn permanent. I've added an extra 7 days to your sub to help cover the downtime.

On 2/12/2023 at 2:47 AM, Fika said:

Sounds good.

just an update today is my 7th day and im still under review the whole 7 days i havent tried playing.. 

edit i just got unshadowed no ban occured... ?

Edited by songoku90
  • Administrator
11 hours ago, songoku90 said:

just an update today is my 7th day and im still under review the whole 7 days i havent tried playing.. 

edit i just got unshadowed no ban occured... ?

Great to hear.