REWASD Controller Config by Token - via https://www.se7ensins.com/

Token

Hello PhantomOverlay users!

Please see the link below for a working REWASD config, which will enable you to use your controller with the aimbot.

Set your aimbot key to 'Mouse 2' for ADS aimbot or 'Mouse 1' for SHOOTING aimbot.

REWASD Controller Config Download: https://www.rewasd.com/community/config/f6d1778172403c6c75dff3c68cd92484

Enjoy!

Made with love by Token from https://www.se7ensins.com/

Edited by Token
  • Administrator
13 hours ago, Token said:

Hello PhantomOverlay users!

Please see the link below for a working REWASD config, which will enable you to use your controller with the aimbot.

Set your aimbot key to 'Mouse 2' for ADS aimbot or 'Mouse 1' for SHOOTING aimbot.

REWASD Controller Config Download: https://www.rewasd.com/community/config/f6d1778172403c6c75dff3c68cd92484

Enjoy!

Made with love by Token from https://www.se7ensins.com/

Thanks for this!

Awesome work and config but in warzone the plates don’t work it says press G to plate up and none of the controllers buttons work for that 

well it says mw2 not warzone 2.0 so NvM I’m stupid lol

Edited by Yslphantom

In warzone settings I switch to mouse or controller for this to work cause when I set ADS to mouse 2 it seems it doesn’t stick or do much auto aiming if any 

23 minutes ago, chichinki said:

Hahahaha, that happens

Have fun!

Thanks for the fast reply but when I switch to controller in the warzone settings it still seems it’s not auto aiming at all what am I doing wrong 

1 minute ago, Yslphantom said:

Thanks for the fast reply but when I switch to controller in the warzone settings it still seems it’s not auto aiming at all what am I doing wrong 

Don't spam, don't switch to controller in Warzone, put as mouse/keyboard.
You're emulating your controller to be a keyboard/mouse, not the mouse to be a controller.

47 minutes ago, chichinki said:

Don't spam, don't switch to controller in Warzone, put as mouse/keyboard.
You're emulating your controller to be a keyboard/mouse, not the mouse to be a controller.

Ok thank you for this information i appreciate it a lot also i can’t find Key G on the controller and I purchased Rewasd for $7.99 the basic plane should I purchase the whole thing am I missing something here 

11 minutes ago, Yslphantom said:

Ok thank you for this information i appreciate it a lot also i can’t find Key G on the controller and I purchased Rewasd for $7.99 the basic plane should I purchase the whole thing am I missing something here 

Every key is on the config, you can check it by checking every key, probably if you buy the full-version is worth it, but i still highly recommend playing on M/KB

1 minute ago, Yslphantom said:

When I open up a backpack it won’t let me stow or equip what’s going on and I can’t put in plates 

Reset your reWASD and do everything from the start, or rebind to each key, you can modify the keys too!

• 4 months later...

Hello, I'm new to PO, I need help with Rewasd, I downloaded the configuration that I found looking here in the forums, but the left joystick is very slow and I have to put on plates using the keyboard with the letter G, it also lacks some function than another, could you pass a complete configuration for rewasd?

• Administrator
10 hours ago, fecundo said:

Hello, I'm new to PO, I need help with Rewasd, I downloaded the configuration that I found looking here in the forums, but the left joystick is very slow and I have to put on plates using the keyboard with the letter G, it also lacks some function than another, could you pass a complete configuration for rewasd?

Increase mouse sensitivity and you can get your sticks feeling more natural. If you open REWASD you can adjust the key bindings, including binding "G" to something on your controller.

Hello,

I donwloaded rewasd and  installed the configuration you posted. I still can't get the aimbot to work. I have  controller selected in rewasd and mouse and keyboard in game settings. i have tried both mouse 1 and mouse 2 for hotkey. When trying to shoot the aimbot moves way from the player. Can you please provide a solution to get aimbot working for ps5 controller using rewasd

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Koi said:

Hello,

I donwloaded rewasd and  installed the configuration you posted. I still can't get the aimbot to work. I have  controller selected in rewasd and mouse and keyboard in game settings. i have tried both mouse 1 and mouse 2 for hotkey. When trying to shoot the aimbot moves way from the player. Can you please provide a solution to get aimbot working for ps5 controller using rewasd

Make sure the inverted options in the menu are disabled unless you're using inverted controls in game.

Change your in game aim type to "Relative". And turn mouse acceleration off:

Windows Search: Mouse Settings > Additional Mouse options > Pointer Options > Enhance pointer precision [TURN OFF]

Let me know if you still have issues.