MW2 and Controller?

Sword1972

Been doing a little reading on here and  trying to decide if i wanna purchase your product .. I play on PC but its a laptop and I always use a xbox elite 2 controller to play. I see in one Thread here someone saying they are using a 3rd party program called ReWasd to use a controller with your product. I was wondering does this work and how well if configured properly? I would appreciate any and all info on using a controller with this product if possible on MW2/WZ2 .. Thanks

So to confirm this product works with controller using the ReWasd remapping program.. I am familiar with anti-micro, just thinking this ReWasd is a better product and compatible with PO product ..Is that a correct assumption? I really don't mind spending the $8 .. So do i just need the basic ReWasd package ? Thanks

9 hours ago, Sword1972 said:

So to confirm this product works with controller using the ReWasd remapping program.. I am familiar with anti-micro, just thinking this ReWasd is a better product and compatible with PO product ..Is that a correct assumption? I really don't mind spending the $8 .. So do i just need the basic ReWasd package ? Thanks

yes. your assumption is absolutely correct!.
just once done installing its gonna have you restart your computer in my offense i find dumb but whatever its just how it processes the install. After that come back to this page and download Zebleers rewasd config which i added in my last reply for you

Just now, Slizzy said:

yes. your assumption is absolutely correct!.
just once done installing its gonna have you restart your computer in my offense i find dumb but whatever its just how it processes the install. After that come back to this page and download Zebleers rewasd config which i added in my last reply for you

also sometimes after you import it 
id suggest tweaking the triggers that my only thing i tweaked so but you dont have to i just liked messing around with the program
its very enjoyable for some games somehow on pc that arent even controller usable if that makes sense to you because there just is 

14 hours ago, Sword1972 said:

If you don't wanna pay anything, AntiMicro is still a good software, just tell me your bindings and i can setup a config for you and send to you.

Example:

R2 = Shoot
L2 = Aim
R1 = Granade
etc...

• 4 weeks later...

I have a problem with rewasd is your configuration I am lifetime rewasd, and es that I but your configuration ca disconnect me the controller or the joystick do not want to move right joystick

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 4:30 AM, chichinki said:

If you don't wanna pay anything, AntiMicro is still a good software, just tell me your bindings and i can setup a config for you and send to you.

Example:

R2 = Shoot
L2 = Aim
R1 = Granade
etc...

you mind explaining this process for me?

• Administrator
3 hours ago, MATTDAMON said:

I would appreciate some help here, I cannot get any controller mapping apps to work correctly for Aim

PMed you.

It works pretty good, just have to find the right in-game settings for sensitivity and all that, which is what I’m trying to fine-tune right now. Switching back to controller for a little bit

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Sneakysneak said:

What do I buy if I have an aftermarket controller such as a fusion.

I believe that will still work with REWASD.