Can it be detected on PC check?

Hatedreturns

Depending on how you're using them, with an USB Stick/2nd Setup or not.
Back in the day, i was hired to check setups from suspect players in the tourney, and i did found some stuff happening because of the driver they created/modified and the registry/signs.

I don't think P.O would be detected in a PC Check, but why you're accepting to get PC checked?

I ran a check based on what I usually see people do, I was using a USB and what you end up being able to see is that a USB was connected, with whatever you named the folder. Theyll also be able to see the exe itself but it'll show up as a random number and letter combination, which technically isnt damning proof but any thorough pc check is gonna ask you about it and if you dont explain it they might take it as an auto disqualification if youre talking tourneys.

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2023 at 1:41 PM, JohnSmith95 said:

I ran a check based on what I usually see people do, I was using a USB and what you end up being able to see is that a USB was connected, with whatever you named the folder. Theyll also be able to see the exe itself but it'll show up as a random number and letter combination, which technically isnt damning proof but any thorough pc check is gonna ask you about it and if you dont explain it they might take it as an auto disqualification if youre talking tourneys.

What might be a good explanation that would satisfy that request?

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, Hike1 said:

What might be a good explanation that would satisfy that request?

Bypass executable history checks by renaming your loader and putting it somewhere believable. For example, if you put it on your USB you can name it after an executable that would be appropriate on a USB like a Windows install executable or a standalone executable for a crypto wallet. You can even keep an alternate USB with the legitimate versions of these executables in case they want you to plugin the USB and show them. If you think running an exe from your USB will look suspicious in general, you could take the risk of naming it something like "VeraCrypt" and running it from your desktop. Just remember that if the loader is ever file scan detected, you'll get banned, and remember to delete the loader before your PC check. As far as the record of you deleting files, you can use this: https://www.bleachbit.org/

14 hours ago, Fika said:

Bypass executable history checks by renaming your loader and putting it somewhere believable. For example, if you put it on your USB you can name it after an executable that would be appropriate on a USB like a Windows install executable or a standalone executable for a crypto wallet. You can even keep an alternate USB with the legitimate versions of these executables in case they want you to plugin the USB and show them. If you think running an exe from your USB will look suspicious in general, you could take the risk of naming it something like "VeraCrypt" and running it from your desktop. Just remember that if the loader is ever file scan detected, you'll get banned, and remember to delete the loader before your PC check. As far as the record of you deleting files, you can use this: https://www.bleachbit.org/

running a cleaner would eliminate the exe file and usb being shown correct? so inject remove usb and run cleaner is basically like being a ghost no? 

• Administrator
14 hours ago, nonameanon said:

running a cleaner would eliminate the exe file and usb being shown correct? so inject remove usb and run cleaner is basically like being a ghost no? 

Cleaners aren't always the most reliable, but if that's working for you then stick with it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2023 at 3:27 AM, Hatedreturns said:

i have had multiple people request pc checks and im wondering if it is possible to be detected if i am forced to be pc checked

with doing nothing as is and leaving the loader on a USB with no experience of SSing / PC Checking beforehand yes you can be caught and very easily too.