Shadow vs manual ban

aidandv

I often get shadow banned, at least once or twice a week probably due to dodgy gameplay. My question is, how long until i get an actual manual ban?? Surely if im 'under review' they will watch gameplay and see im cheating and just ban me - but they do not. Is a shadow ban just a tempoary punishment based on how often you got reported or are the staff just lazy? Any way to get rid of a sb quickly?? I have found that if the second i get a sb if i do not play for a day or 2 it goes but if i contiue playing it can stay for over a week - anyone else found this to be the case?

Shadowbans are temporary and you'll be analysed when you're shadowbanned, the manual bans come after this analysis, they will check your headshots/accuracy/gameplay and movement and will take atleast to 3~5 days, depends on how much you're cheating and showing it.

I got myself shadowbanned alot of times even without cheating, never got perma-banned in this new MW2/WZ 2.0.
The fastest way to get off of the shadowban fast is to playing legit, losing and lowering your KD or just not playing on this account until it gets back.

But the shadowban problem in this newest update its the development team's fault, alot of legit players are getting shadowbanned without any apparently reason.

i was playing pretty dodgy first week of cheating on a near fresh account and youre telling me when i got shadowed they reviewed and were like 'looks legit'. Crazy

• Administrator
2 hours ago, aidandv said:

i was playing pretty dodgy first week of cheating on a near fresh account and youre telling me when i got shadowed they reviewed and were like 'looks legit'. Crazy

"Manual reviews" don't really seem to be a thing currently. Any account playing somewhat suspect will get a shadow ban, then it will expire after a couple of days. Permanent bans seem to only be happening if you're using a detected cheat, spoofer, unlock service, etc. or if you're racking up player reports.

2 hours ago, Fika said:

"Manual reviews" don't really seem to be a thing currently. Any account playing somewhat suspect will get a shadow ban, then it will expire after a couple of days. Permanent bans seem to only be happening if you're using a detected cheat, spoofer, unlock service, etc. or if you're racking up player reports.

Yh im kinda just pissed i lost 10 days on my month subscription over these ridiculous shadow bans

• Administrator
1 hour ago, aidandv said:

Yh im kinda just pissed i lost 10 days on my month subscription over these ridiculous shadow bans

I added an extra 7 days to your sub, hope that helps.