Cheat features

aidandv

I have been using this chair for about a month but cant find the different between aim smoothness and stickiness. Anyone care to explain the difference clearly to me? Thanks

Smoothness is how smooth (velocity) the aim will snap into the enemy, Stickiness is how its gonna be "glued" to the enemy after you aim, so smoothness =  velocity to snap-aim and stickiness = velocity to track your enemy after you aim.

I hope this helps you, have fun!

5 hours ago, aidandv said:

ohhh so stickness is best for tracking and smoothness for like snipers n marksman

You probably got it wrong, they are just a setting for your aimbot, not that they interfere with each other sniper or not, you can customize them, adjust to your playstyle.
I hope i clarified your doubts, have fun! 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, aidandv said:

I have been using this chair for about a month but cant find the different between aim smoothness and stickiness. Anyone care to explain the difference clearly to me? Thanks

FOV = Field of View = How wide is my aimbot

Time To Target: How long it takes for the aimbot to “kick in”

Smoothness = Speed of your snaps. Higher smoothness = slower, more controlled snaps

Stickiness: how aggressively the aimbot will “stick” to the selected target. Higher settings = more aggressive stick

Target Bone: What part of the body the aimbot will focus on