Shadowban question.

Mattyice93

Been seeing a few people talking about being in a shadowban loop. To those affected have you ever at any point in time used a cheat or spoofer that wasn't from PO? For the people who are SB everyday do you try to wait at least a week before trying again? You may have your SB lifted but you're still flagged for a week so you're likely going to keep getting SB. I find it hard to believe that this is a PO issue and thinking it's more of a playstyle problem or an issue on Activision's side unfairly SB players.

15 hours ago, WeezyBabyDoll said:

Been seeing a few people talking about being in a shadowban loop. To those affected have you ever at any point in time used a cheat or spoofer that wasn't from PO? For the people who are SB everyday do you try to wait at least a week before trying again? You may have your SB lifted but you're still flagged for a week so you're likely going to keep getting SB. I find it hard to believe that this is a PO issue and thinking it's more of a playstyle problem or an issue on Activision's side unfairly SB players.

Pretty sure Activision fucked something up in the newest update, game feels weird and the way people die are 100% RNG.
Some friends of mine who uses cheat none of them got shadowbanned, but 2 of them were straight up HWID banned, but feels weird they are really blatant and in a rage-style of playing.

The thing is, they get 20+ kills every match and they K/D went from 0.8/0.9 to 4.5/5 in a week.

So i think its an Activision problem, 100%, game is bugged itself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯