Shadow Banned daily

Flovk

So I constantly get banned for playing decent with only usung walls, after a few kills and get shadow banned as soon as i aim at one more person to kill. Immediate shadow ban for 1 day and a half and un shawdow bann, then once again shadow bann when playing decent with walls only. This has been occuring for a week straight back to back

I just used the radar the second time. No way I would use my main account or pc with a cheat. I remember going through an account a week from Verdansk through Caldera with other cheats. Never been banned with PO but a few SB's have been handed out.

Youd think having his account over a year he wouldn't be staring at the walls but if you're new at walling its almost mesmerizing being able to see everyone. Haha. The biggest NO NO is to skyrocket your KD overnight.

Edited by JoseyWales

No Im pretty good at not scanning through walls. I literally get 10 kills then as soon as I shoot someone for my 11th kill I get Disconnected from server and shadow banned immediately. This keeps happening and I end up taking a break until im no longer shadow banned then it happens again after 10 kills. Im very surprised no one else here is experiencing this but I dont know what to do or how to stop it from occuring.

I was shadowbanned one time without even using any cheats for MW2/WZ.
The thing i think that counts its your playstyle itself and your movement, i'm pretty sure Ricochet has some interesting infos about how do you walk in the map/evade enemies or straight up kill them.
I think the best way to cheat its a aimbot with low-fov (almost none) and radar.

I'm gonna try to test it without cheats to see if the shadowbans are going randomly.

I'm having same issue, i get banned every 24hours and then unbanned and the cycle continues. I play with no ESP, low fov and smooth aimbot. I know what I am doing, ive been cheating on CSGO for 10 years. It seems to happen to more people than us cheaters though

3 hours ago, lolkek said:

I'm having same issue, i get banned every 24hours and then unbanned and the cycle continues. I play with no ESP, low fov and smooth aimbot. I know what I am doing, ive been cheating on CSGO for 10 years. It seems to happen to more people than us cheaters though

Yes indeed, they fucked up the game. Probably tried to implement an AI like the old FairFight and now everyone is getting banned even without cheating.
In some weeks, shadowbanned lobbies will be normal lobbies lmao