purchased this cheats 1 hour ago.

Wallhoppa

oh man I feel like I got played. they  clearly said undetected. not true AT ALL .

i have been permanent banned. first match got 2 kills. The cheats worked great they were awesome. i just dont understand why i was banned that quick. i followed the instructions good.

im in the process of appealing my case with activision.

Steam or battlenet? And did you use a brand new account right away? Sometimes with a brand new account if you do anything remotely sus you can get some unwanted attention drawn to you.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Wallhoppa said:

oh man I feel like I got played. they  clearly said undetected. not true AT ALL .

i have been permanent banned. first match got 2 kills. The cheats worked great they were awesome. i just dont understand why i was banned that quick. i followed the instructions good.

I messaged you on your ticket, we'll figure out the issue. I haven't seen other ban reports today, seems this was an isolated case.

On 12/14/2022 at 5:37 AM, Zamirah said:

It is still undetected. Im not bannend on any Account yet. 

Maybe you raged to hard? 

Not at all all I got was 3 kills then game crashed 

• Administrator
47 minutes ago, Wallhoppa said:

Not at all all I got was 3 kills then game crashed 

I messaged you on your ticket a couple days ago. I can help you get this worked out or I can refund your order, let me know what you'd rather do.

On 12/14/2022 at 4:13 AM, Wallhoppa said:

There could be so many reasons you got banned, could be your PC, problably you got a part that is flagged. I don't beleive is PO because I am playing on an new account created on august 2022, on a new gaming laptop and I kill 14 per match, always within the top 10 in every match and I use AB (legit settings), and I havent had a single SB, not in WZ1 or WZ2/MW2.

Saying that PO is not truly detected is not true AT ALL, we are a lot of active users and non of us have been banned. 

btw, my answer if not really for you, is for new customers that could misunderstand your post.

Hope the admins can help you with your problem though 

Edited by SOID

I can give some input maybe if you will hear it. 

I've been using PO for three weeks now (I'm a newbie as well), AimBot on (4 FOV/800 Time/18 Smooth/15 Heady). Wallhack only on visible targets. No issues, no bans, no shadow bans. My account was aged however, I think I reached Lv. 40 legit. First handful of matches I played with no AimBot. It was a matter of following the instructions here on the site carefully. I hope you did that as well. Keep in mind that Ricochet has a stat-tracking component to it like Battlefield's Fairfight (I hope I'm not wrong on this info): If you are on a fresh 0 stat account and you suddenly start tracking people through walls or rushing them across distances as large as 150m+, in dense cities with many buildings and houses and floors, then of course you are going to raise many red flags. God forbid if you actually used Aimbot as well. I'd say sorry for your loss but at the same time it's also good that this crappy system seems to somewhat work?

In my public games I see so many wallhackers honestly and they track you through walls like retards. It's incredible. Feels like half the userbase is cheating. If I catch you tracking my position through (numerous) walls, then be sure that I also hit that report ? Not that it'll do anything, but no honor amongst thieves :classic_ninja:

Edited by VanRijn
  • Administrator
16 hours ago, VanRijn said:

I've been using PO for three weeks now (I'm a newbie as well), AimBot on (4 FOV/800 Time/18 Smooth/15 Heady). Wallhack only on visible targets. No issues, no bans, no shadow bans. My account was aged however, I think I reached Lv. 40 legit. First handful of matches I played with no AimBot. It was a matter of following the instructions here on the site carefully. I hope you did that as well. Keep in mind that Ricochet has a stat-tracking component to it like Battlefield's Fairfight (I hope I'm not wrong on this info): If you are on a fresh 0 stat account and you suddenly start tracking people through walls or rushing them across distances as large as 150m+, in dense cities with many buildings and houses and floors, then of course you are going to raise many red flags. God beware if you actually use Aimbot as well. I'd say sorry for your loss but at the same time it's also good that this crappy system seems to somewhat work?

In my public games I see so many wallhackers honestly and they track you through walls like retards. It's incredible. Feels like half the userbase is cheating. If I catch you tracking my position through (numerous) walls, then be sure that I also hit that report ? Not that it'll do anything, but no honor amongst thieves :classic_ninja:

Very good anecdote, thanks for sharing.

I have been SB twice in a 2 week period. Waiting now to come out of SB again. Hopefully at least. I dont rage at all or use the aimbot. Is a new account though not on my main pc. Im scared to inject on my main account since its maxed out on all the games but MW2. I dont even play that or Wz2. I think the movement is trash

You will be safe to use your main account. My problem was I left the usb plugged in when I launch the game and didn’t follow instructions on how to properly use it. That’s why I was banned. I’ve been running the cheats so far so go I’ll be buying the year membership next month 

On 12/14/2022 at 6:13 AM, Wallhoppa said:

Sounds like you had some unsigned driver or something else other then PO running which resulted in the ban Noone has ever reported a perm ban while using Po so you'd be the Christmas miracle 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2022 at 7:03 PM, VanRijn said:

I've been using PO for three weeks now (I'm a newbie as well), AimBot on (4 FOV/800 Time/18 Smooth/15 Heady). Wallhack only on visible targets. No issues, no bans, no shadow bans. My account was aged however, I think I reached Lv. 40 legit. First handful of matches I played with no AimBot. It was a matter of following the instructions here on the site carefully. I hope you did that as well. Keep in mind that Ricochet has a stat-tracking component to it like Battlefield's Fairfight (I hope I'm not wrong on this info): If you are on a fresh 0 stat account and you suddenly start tracking people through walls or rushing them across distances as large as 150m+, in dense cities with many buildings and houses and floors, then of course you are going to raise many red flags. God forbid if you actually used Aimbot as well. I'd say sorry for your loss but at the same time it's also good that this crappy system seems to somewhat work?

i was an idiot and didnt follwed instructions. im maxed out on warzone. been cheating since level 1

• 2 weeks later...