Well Hello There!

DanMillar99

Sup Guys My Name Is Dan I Have Been In The PO Community For Quite A While Now. 

PO Is A Grate Cheat If You Are Looking To Pay On Your Main Account "If You Don't Make It Blunt You Are Cheating" I Have Been Using PO Before VG Was Released And I Haven't Received Any Bans PO Is A Very Safe Cheat And I Recommended This Cheat To My Friend Who Is Very Happy With PO And Ended Up Buying Lifetime For VG Yesterday.

I Also Have Bought Some Lifetime Bundles Myself And Do Not Regret It PO Has Not Let Me Down And The Support Team Is Very Helpful When You Have An Issue With Your Key Or Cheat. 

PO Team If You Are Reading This I Want To Say Thank You For Not Letting Us Down. 
Also I Have Been Asked By Some People On Discord If Your VG Cheat Supports VG Zombies ESP/Aimbot A Few People Seems Interested In That Option Including Myself And My Friend Who's Just Recently Bought VG Lifetime If Possible May Get VG Some More Sales Again.

PhantomOverlay 
10/10 

jordanfields00

i also commend what he said.. i bought lifetime for vanguard esp and aimbot is amazing but we would LOVE! to see zombie aimbot from you guys!! keep up the good stuff guys 10/10 top notch 

• Administrator

Thanks for the kind words and the recommendations! We had plans for VG zombies, but the game under performing delayed those plans. Maybe one day we'll take another look at it, but for now it'll stay as is.