Question regarding MW 2 and how bans work

Leohominum

Question

Hello,

I'm interested in using MW 2.0 DMZ hack for my own enjoyment. I understand nothing is without risk and, while track record is good, there is no guarantee you won't get banned at some point with the hack. I do not plan to use aimbot. I simply want the ESP and radar data.

My question is, if I in fact did get banned, would impact any of my other steam games? Would it impact my activation account?

Thank you!

Leo

2 answers to this question

It will have an impact on your Activision account but you're fine with your other games on Steam.

Play safe and you'll be fine. You can just play on Battlenet if you are too worried tho

• Administrator
48 minutes ago, Leohominum said:

Hello,

I'm interested in using MW 2.0 DMZ hack for my own enjoyment. I understand nothing is without risk and, while track record is good, there is no guarantee you won't get banned at some point with the hack. I do not plan to use aimbot. I simply want the ESP and radar data.

My question is, if I in fact did get banned, would impact any of my other steam games? Would it impact my activation account?

Thank you!

Leo

@SOID is right, play safe and you should be fine. Let me know if you have any other questions.