NEW TO PO

NOTBOUTZ

Question

Hi, I am new to PO I was previously using SecureCheats and Before their update they got my Main Account banned so I had to make a new one and with it I have to always use their cheats because it comes with a spoofer to hide my Hardware because anytime I had made a new account without using their cheats it would immediately get shadow banned so i was wondering with Phantom Overlay's software does it come with a built in spoofer like theirs so I don't get instantly shadowbanned?

2 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, NOTBOUTZ said:

Hi, I am new to PO I was previously using SecureCheats and Before their update they got my Main Account banned so I had to make a new one and with it I have to always use their cheats because it comes with a spoofer to hide my Hardware because anytime I had made a new account without using their cheats it would immediately get shadow banned so i was wondering with Phantom Overlay's software does it come with a built in spoofer like theirs so I don't get instantly shadowbanned?

No, PO doesn't include spoofer with the cheat.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, NOTBOUTZ said:

Messaged you on your ticket about this, let me know if you have any other questions!