Difficulty of configuration question

W1CK3D0N3

Question

Hi, I am new to Phantom Overlay and am highly considering purchasing some products. I have tried other cheat providers before but they were way too complicated to setup and didn't even work in the end. My question is, are Phantom Overlay injector hacks quick and easy to setup? 

5 answers to this question

• Administrator

We include a guide when you purchase that explains each step you need to do to set up the cheat. Once that's done then using the cheat is very simple. And I'll be available if you have any issues with anything.

My own experience with the PO product is that it was very easy to set up and you only got to do it once ? and never been detected. As Fika said there is tutorials on how to set it up that are super easy to follow. Good luck!

6 hours ago, badrhari97 said:

@UAsniperz do you use the ab or only play with esp?

im a bit afraid of using ab ?

To be honest I am on the same boat as you. I played enought call of duty games that I only need ESP to be very productive as well as why risk more using ab. Like you got walls you got a huge advantage already.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, badrhari97 said:

@UAsniperz do you use the ab or only play with esp?

im a bit afraid of using ab ?

Feel free to use the aimbot if you think you need it. As long as you use legit looking settings you won't have issues. But I agree with @UAsniperz, ESP only is more than enough.