shadow lobbies

UsoPayday

is anyone else noticing queuing in with PC only lobbies? and all of them are using some sort of product. i have yet to play with any console players. and when i would party with my console buddies, i would get kicked from there party.  

sorry for being so vague. I was trying to ask if shadow lobbies are already implemented in to MW2 multiplayer if thats even a thing. The last 2 CODs if you were shadow ban, you wont be able to get in to a match with console or a pc player thats not shadow banned. 

That's ok. Yes there is shadowban in mw2 as well. I heard there people being shadowed even not cheating but just being good because its a new game and they cracking down on people a lot.

Edit: "A shadow ban won't stop you from playing entirely. Instead, you will find yourself in a lobby with other people who are also shadow-banned." I found that on actual mw2 thread. So I assume its same as mw 2019. Sorry I was never shadow banned so can not tell you of my experience.

Edited by UAsniperz
  • Administrator
7 hours ago, UAsniperz said:

That's ok. Yes there is shadowban in mw2 as well. I heard there people being shadowed even not cheating but just being good because its a new game and they cracking down on people a lot.

Edit: "A shadow ban won't stop you from playing entirely. Instead, you will find yourself in a lobby with other people who are also shadow-banned." I found that on actual mw2 thread. So I assume its same as mw 2019. Sorry I was never shadow banned so can not tell you of my experience.

This is correct. Shadow bans have been aggressive so far on MW2.