MW2: Legit aimbot settings for Sniper

Seantex

Hello,

does anybody know legit aimbot settings for the sniper.

I mainly quickscope and mainly use the SAB, but also other snipers.

What are the best settings for the aimbot, that I hit nearly every quickshot and that it looks legit?

• Administrator

Perfect aimbots and looking legit don't really go together, but if you set your aim key to something like a thumb button on your mouse you can get pretty good. That way you can use the aimbot more like an assist, and you won't be relying on it completely. It will take a little practice, but you'll be lasering kids soon enough.

5 hours ago, Fika said:

Perfect aimbots and looking legit don't really go together, but if you set your aim key to something like a thumb button on your mouse you can get pretty good. That way you can use the aimbot more like an assist, and you won't be relying on it completely. It will take a little practice, but you'll be lasering kids soon enough.

Would you recommend this also for the sniper?

FOV 4

Time to Target 800

Smoothness 18

Stickiness 1

Target Bone Random

HS % 0

I would say these are legit looking settings.

As Fika mentioned, super effective AB's and looking natural don't go together.  If you want your AB to really work well, you'd lower the TTT, FOV a bit higher, smooth at say 15 and sticky to 2 or 3.  This will look snappy but will be definitely more effective.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, hashiriya said:

I would say these are legit looking settings.

As Fika mentioned, super effective AB's and looking natural don't go together.  If you want your AB to really work well, you'd lower the TTT, FOV a bit higher, smooth at say 15 and sticky to 2 or 3.  This will look snappy but will be definitely more effective.

Good advice. Start with the settings you mentioned and tweak them one at a time. You'll get a feel for what suits your play style.