Need Recommendations HWID or SB

OneTimeK

I made the mistake of using multiple cheat providers on my last pc, I never got banned. That pc was sold and I upgraded. New pc was built and I logged into the previous battle net and I noticed the account was banned on WZ. I logged out and reinstalled blizzard and a new account was made.  I made the mistake of installing the menu before testing. ESP only for about 3-4 games kill count was 4,4,3,9. than I was disconnected from the server at 9 kills last 2 people alive. I have been shadow banned now. Its been over a day now. I want to play MW2 on release day, should I make a new account and follow the COD BIBLE or should I just wait? I don't plan on playing the old warzone anymore. I will only play MW2. Any recommendations? 

• Administrator

We don't know yet exactly how bans will be shared between MW2 and other CoDs. I recommend making a new account following the guide in the CoD Bible. Then pay attention on release day to discussions about bans, they will be a major topic. We'll post info as we go and you can adjust from there.

6 minutes ago, Fika said:

We don't know yet exactly how bans will be shared between MW2 and other CoDs. I recommend making a new account following the guide in the CoD Bible. Then pay attention on release day to discussions about bans, they will be a major topic. We'll post info as we go and you can adjust from there.

Thanks! Do you think im HWID banned if this is a new pc or is it shadowing because of the old account? The account that got sb is a day old as well. 

• Administrator

HWID flag is more likely than HWID ban. But see if your current shadow ban turns permanent or if anything happens to your new account. We can go from there.

20 hours ago, Fika said:

HWID flag is more likely than HWID ban. But see if your current shadow ban turns permanent or if anything happens to your new account. We can go from there.

Just got this message when I appealed the ban on my main account. 

Your appeal has been reviewed and we've confirmed with our security team that your account has been permanently banned for using unauthorized software and manipulation of game data. As you were the account holder at the time of infraction, your ban will not be overturned.

To preserve the integrity of our security systems and detection methods, this is the only information our policy allows us to share regarding your case. This decision is final and your case is now closed. In case you are currently playing any other Activision titles and for future reference, please avoid any of these types of violations to keep your account in good standing.

Activision Support

• Administrator

I recommend waiting to see what we learn about ban sharing after the MW2 release. If it's confirmed that bans aren't transferring then you don't have anything to worry about. Otherwise you should make a new account and play on WZ to see if that account also gets banned.