[For @zeebler]

dummyAccount913

Question

dummyAccount913

Hi, @zeebler. I'm getting into reverse engineering, programming in C++ as well as memory hacking. I'd like to know what forum(s) and / or resources assisted you to the level of being capable of bypassing kernel-mode anti-cheats? I know of Unknowncheats, but they have a lot of delusional morons and pasters there, one big shit-fest of jokers.

I'm probably going to go with GuidedHacking, but they have a really high pay-wall now, and rake seems to have made it a dictatorship, dude seems like a douche bag, but their is no doubt his forum has useful information. It even blocks VPN access.

Hoping for a reply as I'd really like to know, and maybe some small screenshots of what your coding environment looks like and how you set things up.

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

• Administrator

Fika has the best answer. C++ and then GH. Right there will get you started

Longer version:

Rake is just tired of skids. GH has a lot of content, it's worth the money.

You will not find a professional start to finish course for hacking games. GH is close but you will have to spend time off GH obviously to learn everything you want to learn. You will have to do work on your own and sift through different resources constantly & determine validity for yourself

1. Learn C++ from a traditional source like learncpp. You will get completely fucked going through any site like UC or GH without knowing C++ imo

2. Learn a little x86 asm. If you want to be a cheat engine tryhard you can learn some lua

3. Complete the GH books, cherry pick other threads. Learn more C++ and x86 as asm as you go

4. Build yourself material to go through from any resource on the internet/books & improve C, C++, x86/x64 asm as you go through those. If you realize you need more knowledge in a language or tool before you can proceed through material or a project, you need to stop and learn that before you continue. Don't skip books as a resource, as there are some great ones on tools like ida pro & other topics like windows internals & kernel. Use the best resource for the goal in mind

5. Continue to learn & gain experience as you work always. I google probably 200 times a day & still look at online resources to see what others are doing & coming up with. Then I do my own work based on what I've learned & what I can come up with

• Administrator

Zeb will take a look at this if time permits, but I'll give you some info in the meantime. I recommend getting very comfortable with C++ for starters. From there Guided Hacking is a really good resource for what you're looking to do. The community isn't perfect, and it's a bit of a commitment, but it's the best option in my opinion. The resources there will take you far.