Aimbot sucks?

ForWakanda

Hello, I'm new here and just bought a 30 day sub to try it out (should have the minimum...lol). The aimbot here is terrible vs other providers i've used... misses ALL the time... 

• Administrator

What settings are you using and are you playing on controller? Feel free to PM me or make a support ticket, we can definitely get things running better for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably someone just trash talking... AB is really good so far.. never got shadowed before... I just switch using and not using ab once in awhile and I'm good. In terms of tracking, it looks absolutely legit play style... BIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGG up for PO team 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Justoneguy said:

Probably someone just trash talking... AB is really good so far.. never got shadowed before... I just switch using and not using ab once in awhile and I'm good. In terms of tracking, it looks absolutely legit play style... BIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGG up for PO team 

We appreciate the support.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
16 hours ago, motip007 said:

i need support to my aimbot sucks so hard

I messaged you on your ticket, we'll get things working better for you.

hi new here, got a question about aimbot hotkey.

is that hotkey turning  the aimbot on/off or does it have to be pressed while shooting?

can i see if its enabled or not?

• Administrator
2 hours ago, olwi1337 said:

hi new here, got a question about aimbot hotkey.

is that hotkey turning  the aimbot on/off or does it have to be pressed while shooting?

can i see if its enabled or not?

The hotkey should be held down to use the aimbot. There's an option to enable or disable the aimbot in the menu.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
10 hours ago, Kalas said:

Hi, fast question, if you use controller without rewasd, can u configure stickiness only? 
or u need rewasd for all the options in the aimbot section? 

You need REWASD so that your aimbot hot key can be mapped to your controller. The aimbot itself cannot be activated on your controller without using REWASD.

• 1 month later...

Obviously alot of people here havent read the set up and cheating bible, its a legit AB. Been using for around 15 days very hhappy even completed my Nuke with it. I mainly use ESP. The highest AB settings you can do smoothness on lowest time to target 100ms stickiness 6/6 fov 10 Target head 100% chance bullet prediction on. Even with all that it still looks fairly legit if you have your FOV any bigger and cant aim near the target your just going to end up banned. Every bullet isnt going to hit your target but thats a good thing.

• Administrator
11 hours ago, homesweethome said:

im sorry to ask but how do I map the aim bot botton ? i have rewasd ? hotkey is unset how do I make it my LT? 

For a controller you need to use REWASD. I just PMed you some info.

• Administrator
11 hours ago, lexdasex said:

Obviously alot of people here havent read the set up and cheating bible, its a legit AB. Been using for around 15 days very hhappy even completed my Nuke with it. I mainly use ESP. The highest AB settings you can do smoothness on lowest time to target 100ms stickiness 6/6 fov 10 Target head 100% chance bullet prediction on. Even with all that it still looks fairly legit if you have your FOV any bigger and cant aim near the target your just going to end up banned. Every bullet isnt going to hit your target but thats a good thing.

Glad that it's working well for you!