Hwid banned help

Amritsrava

Hi 

My motherboard (Asus), SMBios serial number is banned from the research I have done. 

Is there any manually way to change these serials manually with any software? 

I have tried dmiedit to change it but my motherboard serial number goes back to normal after restart 

And does anyone know where is the location of SmBios registry key ? 

Last option is always there to replace parts. 

Thanks 

• Administrator

You're best off either replacing parts or buying a spoofer. CoD uses a fairly sophisticated and evolving method of tracking HWIDs, you're gonna have a hard time getting much done on your own in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

I was running acd spoof and cheats. Not even going to lie about it. Never used my main account. Decided to stop running cheats and play legit. Went and plaid on my Main account. Was able to play for like a month. Didnt get on for a couple weeks. Went to get on today and Account banned. Can anyone tell me if im hwid banned or just my main account screwed? I bought a account on playerauctions to hop back in and play with some load outs but im afraid to login and have that one banned

• Administrator
1 hour ago, UncleRico said:

I was running acd spoof and cheats. Not even going to lie about it. Never used my main account. Decided to stop running cheats and play legit. Went and plaid on my Main account. Was able to play for like a month. Didnt get on for a couple weeks. Went to get on today and Account banned. Can anyone tell me if im hwid banned or just my main account screwed? I bought a account on playerauctions to hop back in and play with some load outs but im afraid to login and have that one banned

Sent you a PM about this!