Pre Purchase

SM1

Question

Hi, 

I am ready to purchase this product, but want to see what the initial set up actually requires in terms of changes to pc settings, firewall settings etc. I want to have an idea of settings that would need to be implemented on my PC to use this feature. 

3 answers to this question

• Administrator

As @SBAllTheWay mentions, you'll need to disable secure boot in BIOS. This is easy, and our guides have info on how to find out how to do this easily for your mobo.

But yes, as what @Aaron says, you do not need to fully disable your anti-virus, just add an exclusion for the folder on your USB with the cheat in it IF you have issues.

These are really the only two critical steps, otherwise you just run loader, put in key, inject, and go.

SBAllTheWay

You'll need to disable your windows defender and disable secure boot in BIOS (easy to do with a tutorial when you purchase).

1 hour ago, SBAllTheWay said:

You'll need to disable your windows defender and disable secure boot in BIOS (easy to do with a tutorial when you purchase).

This is not correct, the loader itself should be fine but you may end up getting issue with injection so it's best to whitelist the folder on the USB. But you don't need to disable defender at all.