Looking for Mentor

whoruwhoami

whoruwhoami

Hello everyone,

New user here. I apologize in advance for my out-of-scope post, but I really don't know where else to ask.  I'm trying to learn how to make cheats (yes I know about guided hacking) the problem with me is I learn through examples. I've been working on creating a hack for an old game; Return to Castle Wolfenstein. But it's taking me forever and I don't really have the time to go through a bunch of rabbit holes to learn how to properly do this. 

So I'm here offering someone talented to help me on this journey. I'm asking for a complete wallhack + aimbot (obviously source code and documentation). I'm not looking for just an executable, I want the full source code along with all of the memory addresses + offsets required to make the hack. I can read the code and figure out how you did it. C++ or C# works for me. I just need a working example to follow. 

Yes, I know there are other examples on guidedhacking.com I can follow, and I understand. But for some reason I haven't been able to apply those techniques on this game. 

Again, apologies if this doesn't belong on this site. But figured i'd try.

PM me if you're interested! We can do this through upwork.com or through here, to ensure trust on both ends. 

Thanks..

Edited by whoruwhoami