Does streamproof work when discord screen sharing?

Styles411

Question

Sometimes when playing search, salty players will accuse you of hacking and ask you to discord screen share so they can file check you and tell you to press some keys to get the menu to pop up.

File checking is useless since you run the menu via usb and remove after injection. The only issue is discord screen sharing. I didn't get a chance to test it myself, will the menu or esp show via discord screen share?

Also, what if you're streaming on twitch and get called out to discord share? The cheat won't break if you do both at the same time?

3 answers to this question

• Administrator

The menu will never show in Discord. Doesn't matter if you are sharing your screen or the game. Nothing will show.

I will say you shouldn't waste your time on salty players calling you a cheater enough to add them on Discord.

1 hour ago, Styles411 said:

Sometimes when playing search, salty players will accuse you of hacking and ask you to discord screen share so they can file check you and tell you to press some keys to get the menu to pop up.

File checking is useless since you run the menu via usb and remove after injection. The only issue is discord screen sharing. I didn't get a chance to test it myself, will the menu or esp show via discord screen share?

Also, what if you're streaming on twitch and get called out to discord share? The cheat won't break if you do both at the same time?

Yes its discord stream proof, i trolled my friend by shooting people behind the walls, while sharing my whole screen on dc not just the game, the esp wasnt showing, 

15 hours ago, Tex said:

Yes its discord stream proof, i trolled my friend by shooting people behind the walls, while sharing my whole screen on dc not just the game, the esp wasnt showing, 

Okay sweet, I already bought the menu last week. Just didn't get a chance to test it on discord. Good to know!~