[Admins] Questions / Concerns
Our top priority is to keep our identities private as well as the identities of our users. We will never ask you for your full name, your ID, or your address. What info we do have for you is deleted quickly and will never be given away or sold. Your payment details are received and kept securely via tokenization by our card processor (see Card Payments). Please contact us to request that we delete any data that we have of yours (IP, device ID, etc).
For card payments, we use a processor that supports tokenization. It is integrated into our website checkout and uses tokenization to collect data that you input, store it as a token, and transfer it to their servers. Your card data will never touch our servers, even if you store your card here for renewals or future usage. To read more, click here. FYI, our processor also does not show us your full card number, expiration, or security code.
We obsess over security. Everything you enter on our website will be kept and transmitted in the most secure ways possible. Even your usage logs are stored encrypted. We also monitor our loader automatically, revoking access from bad actors, so that you can feel secure. We guarantee to all of our users that under no claims or demands of any kind, will we leak or distribute client data. We also do not collect your name, ID, or address.
These are for the developer(s) or administrators only.
1. What do you plan to do if a specific game anti-cheat provider, or game developer targets you and tries to shut you down?
2. How does the status page determine the actual status of each cheat? Does it go based off of users who report bans? Or is it just an assumption that It's undetected?
3. Is any payment information stored or in any regard kept? Is card information encrypted? What payment processor is being used? What country do payments occur?
4. The cheat claims that the overlay is externally applied over the game, what does this mean? Is the cheat external with an internal looking menu?
5. Do the cheat(s) use any sort of metamorphic engine or have a prevention for all users having the same exact identifiable build?Edited by sudo
Link to comment
1 answer to this question