MW3 and Warzone cheat significantly improved! NATIVE CONTROLLER SUPPORT, new humanized aimbot with prediction, FOV/fullbody deadzone, UAV overlay, 4 aimkeys with unique configs, no bone distance limit, performance upgrades, and more! ×

1 account 2 pc's?

khowland

Question

7 answers to this question

• Administrator

One key is per PC. If you make a support request, we can reset your HWID quickly for you, but it's not intended for switching between two devices. I'd recommend making another account such as khowland2 that way we are aware you are on a second account buying keys for a second PC. Or, even better, just pick one to use the cheat on.

This is the second time we've been asked this, so maybe we will add multiple device support soon.

That's a tricky question. Due to Zebleer 

"Your cheat loader HWID locks to whatever HWID is active when you launch it.
The first time or first time after HWID reset.
So if you have a spoofer that dies after reboot, inject cheat, then spoof after injection."

On 7/28/2021 at 12:55 AM, zebleer said:

One key is per PC. If you make a support request, we can reset your HWID quickly for you, but it's not intended for switching between two devices. I'd recommend making another account such as khowland2 that way we are aware you are on a second account buying keys for a second PC. Or, even better, just pick one to use the cheat on.

This is the second time we've been asked this, so maybe we will add multiple device support soon.

Hello zebleer, 

I am playing o two pc's too. Is it still not possible to use multiple pc's, surely one at a time ? 

Thank you

• Administrator
21 hours ago, Murath said:

Hello zebleer, 

I am playing o two pc's too. Is it still not possible to use multiple pc's, surely one at a time ? 

Thank you

You'd need to request an HWID reset to switch devices still. Or you could purchase two keys.

Hi Fika, 

Thanks for your answer. But forcing users to buy a second key is not fair ? Since I bought this key for my personal use, I could use it on any pc work or home. How long does it take if I request to switch HWID ? 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Murath said:

Hi Fika, 

Thanks for your answer. But forcing users to buy a second key is not fair ? Since I bought this key for my personal use, I could use it on any pc work or home. How long does it take if I request to switch HWID ? 

Just make a support ticket requesting a reset and it will be done within a couple hours.

On 7/27/2021 at 5:55 PM, zebleer said:

Add me to the list for requesting multi device support for the loader! I’m traveling for work and bought a laptop. I’ll still be home twice a month for a couple days at a time so I’d like to be able to game on my home PC too without submitting a request for a HWID reset. Either that or allow a couple hardware ID resets from the website?