Not injecting

Grondor

I've made a ticket still no reply, Anyone know how to fix it?

i've turned off all anti viruses, uninstalled faceit and valorant anti cheat, installed all the files i was told to install + restarted my pc 100x times. I've put the injector on a usb and did everything i was told to and it still doesn't show up. I'm using a ryzen 5 3600, 2060 super nvidia updated gpu, I'm on windows 11. All drives are updated. Idk what i've done wrong. 

GhostPunisher186

Than after scroll down to number 6 tells you what to do when injecting so U don't get detected by battle net etc

Anit-virus: off
Secure boot: off
Game WIndow: Tried borderless and windowed.
Drivers: all updated including Geforce
USB: Used 16gb FAT32, Also tried no usb same result
Loader: downloaded so many of them its not funny.
BattleLaunch settings: Keep Battle.net open.
Anti Cheats - Uninstalled all anticheats that dont use this game.
Windows 11

Still nothing.

WaterPopper7756

I’m having the same problem. The injection worked every time. Until now all of a sudden. I inject then start up the game but f4 or the menu doesn’t show at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
WarzoneGod

I was going to buy Phantom bundle but i am not sure now, Seeing alot of comments to state you cant inject..? Also i tried to ask for help in the telegram and was kicked for NO REASON, Also put up a post in this forum and still no answer wow.

Been on this for days now, but I do got a new pc with a fresh W11 install. 
Old pc was working before breaking it down. 

Too bad theres no support for small things like this, I do understand they got bigger things on their mind. 

Anyway, if anyone found a fix.. Please share :classic_love:

On 5/29/2022 at 12:52 AM, m0z said:

Seems like its an W11 issue, going back to W10 for now. :classic_happy:
Hopefully this fixes the problem for me. 

Just giving ya all a headsup. Working fine on W10. 
No problem at all. 

Edited by m0z
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 5/28/2022 at 10:29 PM, m0z said:

Been on this for days now, but I do got a new pc with a fresh W11 install. 
Old pc was working before breaking it down. 

Too bad theres no support for small things like this, I do understand they got bigger things on their mind. 

Anyway, if anyone found a fix.. Please share :classic_love:

Of course I care about things like this. I fixed it: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/1072-windows-11-menu-not-showing-issue-fixed/

• Administrator
On 5/27/2022 at 3:43 PM, WarzoneGod said:

I was going to buy Phantom bundle but i am not sure now, Seeing alot of comments to state you cant inject..? Also i tried to ask for help in the telegram and was kicked for NO REASON, Also put up a post in this forum and still no answer wow.

We don't really kick people from the Telegram unless they are spam advertising. It's more likely that you didn't complete the bot task that our Telegram bot prompts newcomers with and the bot therefore kicked you. You can join again and just press the button to stay in the server: https://t.me/PhantomOverlayChat

As for the support post in this forum, it's General Discussion, so I suggest making a ticket for staff help.

Also the issue with OP and the overlay has been fixed: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/1072-windows-11-menu-not-showing-issue-fixed/