battle net issue

GhostPunisher186

GhostPunisher186

Is anyone having battle.net issue like everytime you open it it says battle.net agent is sleeping and please wait while we wake it up and game update looping aswell when I close and open battle.net 

GhostPunisher186

Thanks I tried that aswell doesn't Work I also fresh instaled windows and tried window's 10 and 11 still no fix but I did email battle net support they wanted my log files they going to see what is causing the issue

3 hours ago, GhostPunisher186 said:

Thanks I tried that aswell doesn't Work I also fresh instaled windows and tried window's 10 and 11 still no fix but I did email battle net support they wanted my log files they going to see what is causing the issue

Hope you get it fixed soon

GhostPunisher186

Hey mate it's fixed I sent my battle.net log files to them or I reset my router either one also I screen shot what they told me to do and if it didn't work they asked for my log files instead

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 5/16/2022 at 12:55 PM, GhostPunisher186 said:

Hey mate it's fixed I sent my battle.net log files to them or I reset my router either one also I screen shot what they told me to do and if it didn't work they asked for my log files instead

Glad it's fixed!