Searching for games in Warzone takes long

deckard

Hello there,

As I have returned to play Warzone, I touched it last time when Verdansk existed.

I have noticed that finding games takes a lot more time than they used to back in the days. Does anyone know why? Any fixes?

I got full new setup since then, so I would consider me being banned / shadow banned improbable.

Maybe this is because I created my account today and since their anticheat updates n shit, they will put new players into their own lobbies sort of? 

Best Regards, deckard

GhostPunisher186

I have the same issue in cold war zombies takes ages to find a game even multiplayer have you tried resetting your router get a new IP

GhostPunisher186

Or you can log in to your activision account profile support and look for ban appeal will tell you if you are account is detected as a cheater

GhostPunisher186

If you get like 350ping your shadow banned and will take 7 days maybe 14 days for it to go back to normal

Not getting high ping when searching matches max 100 ping, so I’m not shadowbanned.

I have completely new setup and I have moved, I got new IP aswell.

I will try out repair & scan thing as soon as I get on my PC, thanks for the tip.

GhostPunisher186

I talked to Activision they said also gotta clear catch on PC don't worry it's the server issue not your end