Jump to content
  • 1

Need help before purchasing


0161

Question

Hello, so recently in the march ban wave my main has been perm banned for using a uav tool, i made a few accounts later on and every single one got shadowbanned, i realised that my HWID is flagged, so i managed to remove the HWID flag/ban by the help of a friend, but now i've been playing legit for almost a month on vanguard and warzone, but i wanted to go back and join the dark side again and i didn't want to use any of these cheap cheat provider tools, and wanted to give PO a try, seen alot of talk about it being undetected and stuff which i do believe that is true

I wanted to know about this ESP and radar thing in the warzone package, people are saying that they're gettin shadowed a lot, im quite confused is that because they play aggressive and trace through walls and  very greedy for kills?

im looking to play legit but i only want to use the ESP or something like a uav, im sort of a sweat myself i run at people straight away, but i dont play obvious, what triggers me now that warzone is full of 4 man holding eachothers d***ks, and i wanna teach them a lesson really, thats why i wanted to go back to my old ways, what do you guys suggest? i really do wana try it out, i wana know if im safe to use ESP or something like a uav only and nothing else i dont wana risk my HWID from being flagged really, im just nervous cuz ive grinded diamond Ars and smgs and i dont want this account to be perm banned like my old main account, i do play legit im not a greedy person i play like i dont know what's going on at all and when some1 rushes me i dropshot jumpshot monkey dance on him, sorry guys i just need some reassurance :S

another thing, i wanted to ask if the cheat is stream proof? is it stream proof for discord and twitch?

cuz im planning on streaming on discord and twitch, on the streamlabs app where you control your stream, and you have to choose a source for you to stream on, i have the 'game source' where it only shows the game i play but not my desktop, will that be a problem? will the cheats show on stream even if i have it on game mode, or if i have another source where it shows my whole desktop will a cheat the cheat show? will the cheat menu also show? im a very paranoid person 

for example if im playing and i accidently clicked on something will it pop up by overlaying it even when i have the game only showing and nothing else? and for when i open up my desktop for example if someone says show proof and accuses me, will the cheats show up on my stream? or the menu, can the menu be hidden when i only need ESP and nothing else? like i dont want it to be seen on my pc at all not on task manager is that even possible or am i asking too much? 

When i get the tool, the only thing i need to do is just enable ESP and disable the rest right? or do i need to do any other options? 

When there's an update, will the tool be detected? like even if i didnt know and the tool is injected in my pc, will it not work until its updated? will i be in trouble? will i get sbed flagged or whatever? cuz thats what happend with uav tools back then

 

one last thing sorry for this massive essay, i just needed some answers 😞 -im a controller on pc player will that be an issue? as ive read people talk alot about controllers

 

EDIT: also on what days will there be updates on mw/wz? so i know when to cheese and when not to, 

Edited by 0161
Link to comment

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 4/26/2022 at 4:56 PM, 0161 said:

I wanted to know about this ESP and radar thing in the warzone package, people are saying that they're gettin shadowed a lot, im quite confused is that because they play aggressive and trace through walls and  very greedy for kills?

 

Shadowbans can happen from numerous things such as reports, settings, change of playstyle, going from 0.5 KD to 3KD in <1 week and going from an average 20% accuracy up to 80+ consistently.

On 4/26/2022 at 4:56 PM, 0161 said:

im looking to play legit but i only want to use the ESP or something like a uav, im sort of a sweat myself i run at people straight away, but i dont play obvious, what triggers me now that warzone is full of 4 man holding eachothers d***ks, and i wanna teach them a lesson really, thats why i wanted to go back to my old ways, what do you guys suggest? i really do wana try it out, i wana know if im safe to use ESP or something like a uav only and nothing else i dont wana risk my HWID from being flagged really, im just nervous cuz ive grinded diamond Ars and smgs and i dont want this account to be perm banned like my old main account, i do play legit im not a greedy person i play like i dont know what's going on at all and when some1 rushes me i dropshot jumpshot monkey dance on him, sorry guys i just need some reassurance :S

We don't have UAV only Radar, you're safe to use this without problem.

 

On 4/26/2022 at 4:56 PM, 0161 said:

another thing, i wanted to ask if the cheat is stream proof? is it stream proof for discord and twitch?

 

Yes, we pride ourselves on this.

 

On 4/26/2022 at 4:56 PM, 0161 said:

cuz im planning on streaming on discord and twitch, on the streamlabs app where you control your stream, and you have to choose a source for you to stream on, i have the 'game source' where it only shows the game i play but not my desktop, will that be a problem? will the cheats show on stream even if i have it on game mode, or if i have another source where it shows my whole desktop will a cheat the cheat show? will the cheat menu also show? im a very paranoid person 

 

No, this is not an issue but it's recommended to check on the preview before going live to ensure no bug or glitch has happened causing it to be visible, this never happens but always precaution!

 

On 4/26/2022 at 4:56 PM, 0161 said:

for example if im playing and i accidently clicked on something will it pop up by overlaying it even when i have the game only showing and nothing else? and for when i open up my desktop for example if someone says show proof and accuses me, will the cheats show up on my stream? or the menu, can the menu be hidden when i only need ESP and nothing else? like i dont want it to be seen on my pc at all not on task manager is that even possible or am i asking too much? 

No, our cheat when you alt tab actually disappears. We've had no issues with people switching Game to Display.

 

On 4/26/2022 at 4:56 PM, 0161 said:

When there's an update, will the tool be detected? like even if i didnt know and the tool is injected in my pc, will it not work until its updated? will i be in trouble? will i get sbed flagged or whatever? cuz thats what happend with uav tools back then

 

We can never guarantee we won't be detected but so far we have not had a detection and auto update usually handles updates but has been a bit buggy in recent.

 

On 4/26/2022 at 4:56 PM, 0161 said:

one last thing sorry for this massive essay, i just needed some answers 😞 -im a controller on pc player will that be an issue? as ive read people talk alot about controllers

 

No issue but to use aimbot you need to use REWASD as we do not native support controller for aimbot!

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...