Our ✨ COD Vanguard cheat ✨ is done & ready to inject!

zebleer

Can somebody help me out, I restart the computer 4 times and when I launch Vanguard with the injection already it says Game Version not supported. Did someone found a way to fix it or we can't do it no more? I bought the lifetime and I can't even use it.

8 hours ago, xCHIxTOWNx said:

Can somebody help me out, I restart the computer 4 times and when I launch Vanguard with the injection already it says Game Version not supported. Did someone found a way to fix it or we can't do it no more? I bought the lifetime and I can't even use it.

Did you try downloading loader once again and scan and repair the game?

8 hours ago, Mute said:

No not yet, I'll try in a minute and let you know how it went.

14 hours ago, Mute said:

I already did re-download the loader again and delete the old one, still give me the game version not supported but after 3 try I was able to get it to work the 4th try. I don't know if it's the loader or something with the game... I'm gonna try again tonight when I play to see if the message doesn't appear again.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, mightytiger said:

Hows the cheat work on Vanguard battle royale?

Vanguard cheese only works for vanguard multiplayer    Battle royal is still a warzone/mw2019 engine so you have to make sure you get the warzone cheese for that

4 hours ago, Odin said:

How is the cheat going for warzone? is it good? How much USD to pay for 30 days and I was wondering if you guys do perm unlock all tool? 

It works great and is undetected  No unlock all tool is included with the cheeses.

• 4 weeks later...

I am just about tp purchase but just confused about the OP:

Do not use aimbot for now. The server side changes are looking to catch people using aimbots, recoil, silent aim, and other rage features. If you use it despite my warning, at least do high smooth, low FOV, target body (or neck at most, not head), and free aim for most of your kills. I do not recommend you use it at all.

Is the aimbot warning still applicable/active? I might be missing the point then?

Thanks

On 2/15/2022 at 10:01 AM, grommitperth said:

I am just about tp purchase but just confused about the OP:

Do not use aimbot for now. The server side changes are looking to catch people using aimbots, recoil, silent aim, and other rage features. If you use it despite my warning, at least do high smooth, low FOV, target body (or neck at most, not head), and free aim for most of your kills. I do not recommend you use it at all.

Is the aimbot warning still applicable/active? I might be missing the point then?

Thanks

I use 5 FOV Smooth 10 in HC mode, and 5 FOV 15 smooth in Softcore mode. And it's going well, I play legit well too, so far nobody has ever said in chat that I should hack or that I should be reported ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2022 at 4:54 PM, toxicavenger said:

Hey , whats about the zombie mode mod ?

Thought all of the zombie stuff is Serverside and that's why there are no tools out right now ?

• 1 month later...

keep getting a Memory_Management stop code and my pc crashes.

all programs have been deleted. still wont work. 30 days vanguard

Hey guys, just a tip if u wanna have somthing as powerful as pure aimbot, if u can get 20 kills normal aim
u should try using xim apex and use keyboard and mouse and u get isnane aimbot i've used it for almost 7 years
xim + pc is suprime so insane : ) destroyed rage hackers with it, just use esp and youre gonna be fine.

i had 14kd before i got banned for using diffrent tool, only reason i got banned is cause i hacked in zombies and it instant banned me.