Things that I noticed about this menu

GHolmes

On my old menu I could see the position people were standing in.

I could see a line of the direction their head was looking.

Also it told me in the center of my screen if I was visible to an enemy and that an enemy was actively aiming at me.

I did also appreciate the fact that I could have zero recoil or less depending on the way I set it.

Not saying anything bad about phantom overlay! Really enjoy the fact that I can stream without anyone knowing. That is the coolest part and determining factor of me using phantom vs me using another menu. 

Do you think that Phantom Overlay will add these features in the future? It would be an amazing thing and would help a lot. 

What do you guys think this cheat needs added? 

• Administrator

It's possible we'll add some of those features eventually. We won't add recoil control though, we feel it causes too many bans. Our priority is always security and safety.

On 2/18/2022 at 7:49 PM, GHolmes said:

On my old menu I could see the position people were standing in.

I could see a line of the direction their head was looking.

Also it told me in the center of my screen if I was visible to an enemy and that an enemy was actively aiming at me.

I did also appreciate the fact that I could have zero recoil or less depending on the way I set it.

Not saying anything bad about phantom overlay! Really enjoy the fact that I can stream without anyone knowing. That is the coolest part and determining factor of me using phantom vs me using another menu. 

Do you think that Phantom Overlay will add these features in the future? It would be an amazing thing and would help a lot. 

What do you guys think this cheat needs added? 

What we think the cheat needs? rather people who can play, because we don't need these no recoil (trolll) things. The way the cheat is, it's just unbeatable so far. If you want to be on the safe side