Aimbot

Vegeta7

• Administrator

We don't offer No Recoil or Rapid Fire as features like that are too likely to cause bans. But the aimbot does work. Set your FOV to 5, your smoothness to 15, your aim bone to random, and your aim key to Shift. Aim at an enemy and hold down Shift and you should definitely see aimbot activity. If you keep having issues make a support ticket and we'll get it worked out.

I have to disagree. I play Warzone and use Aimbot on nearly every kill with FOV set to 2 and smoothness at 20. I'll use less strict settings once I know Ricochet isn't silently watching and accumulating a mass ban list. I think it works great. 

15 hours ago, Vegeta7 said:

Aimbot doesn't work or it's the worst Aimbot I've ever seen. No Recoil and Rapid Fire are also missing. Bought it today for Warzone, I'm very disappointed

what you are asking for and looking for does not exist here, so there are no bans. if you like fast bans you are wrong here. The aimbot is very good.

2 hours ago, Vegeta7 said:
I made exactly the settings that you said and the aimbot is very weak.

Weak no, he is so strong against the anti cheat, so you stay on the safe side!

5 hours ago, Vegeta7 said:
I made exactly the settings that you said and the aimbot is very weak.

Complete agree.
Honestly this aimbot only good for far shots or low recoil gun. 
With stock guns or strong recoil then its useless. 

Ok its safe but not so useful. Only good for low recoil gun setup.

9 hours ago, Lemon said:

Complete agree.
Honestly this aimbot only good for far shots or low recoil gun. 
With stock guns or strong recoil then its useless. 

Ok its safe but not so useful. Only good for low recoil gun setup.

I do 20+ kills every round, have 2237 wins. he's useful. the operator just has to be able to play something. lul. You have to learn to deal with the strong recoil.

• 9 months later...
  • Administrator
7 hours ago, JesseJames said:

can someone give me a complete setup for the aimbot to make it as aggressive as possible 

Turn smoothness and time to target all the way down. Turn stickiness all the way up. I do not condone these settings by the way ?.

• 6 months later...
  • Administrator
5 hours ago, DanixGG said:

My aimbot keeps flicking I have stickiness to 0 smoothness to 19 TTT to 200 and it just randomly flicks when I’m on target 

Are you using keyboard and mouse or controller?

• Administrator
10 hours ago, DanixGG said:

Sometimes it’s smooth but when aimbot activates it goes crazy its like it has a seizure 

We're updating the cheat now, let me know if you're still having this issue after the update.

• 2 months later...

Quick question. Would you be able to tell me the best settings for aimbot using a controller? What hotkey do I use for controller if there is one?

thanks

• Administrator
11 hours ago, MD87 said:

Quick question. Would you be able to tell me the best settings for aimbot using a controller? What hotkey do I use for controller if there is one?

thanks

Here's a guide on setting up the aimbot:

https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/1914-aimbot-guide-avoid-shadow-ban-look-legit-with-this-ultimate-guide/

Most controller users use either left trigger or right trigger as their hot key.

On 12/20/2021 at 2:43 PM, Vegeta7 said:

Aimbot doesn't work or it's the worst Aimbot I've ever seen. No Recoil and Rapid Fire are also missing. Bought it today for Warzone, I'm very disappointed

I have had massive success with this product. It does take a short time of learning and tweaking the settings, but once you learn what they all do, it is very efficient. 

I set up my left trigger to mouse 1 of the hotkey. Do I need to press the mouse key to activate? or does the ambot just activate when the left trigger is pressed. 

Thanks!

Heiko

Edited by MD87
On 9/7/2023 at 11:16, Fika said:

Aquí hay una guía sobre cómo configurar el aimbot:

https://www.phantomoverlay.io/forums/topic/1914-aimbot-guide-avoid-shadow-ban-look-legit-with-this-ultimate-guide/

La mayoría de los usuarios del controlador usan el gatillo izquierdo o el gatillo derecho como tecla de acceso rápido.

Good afternoon and forgive my ignorance, I use a controller, I've seen the guide, but I don't quite understand how to configure the left trigger. Thank you
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2023 at 3:32 AM, DanixGG said:

Sometimes it’s smooth but when aimbot activates it goes crazy its like it has a seizure 

Mine does this too! I’m not sure what going on but it’s all over the place 

• Administrator
5 hours ago, TatorTot said:

Mine does this too! I’m not sure what going on but it’s all over the place 

Messaged you on your ticket.