MW3 and Warzone cheat significantly improved! NATIVE CONTROLLER SUPPORT, new humanized aimbot with prediction, FOV/fullbody deadzone, UAV overlay, 4 aimkeys with unique configs, no bone distance limit, performance upgrades, and more! ×

Preparing the PC for the hack + aimbot question

oliveratom

Question

Hi,
I would like to know what software requirements are needed before installing the hack. I have used other hacks before and they require a long list of microsoft software, disabling antivirus, and so on. 
Also, do you guys think is possible to have some sort of "aim assist" instead of a full aimbot. I think the difference would be adding like a timed aimbot that is smooth and low fov. Lets say it helps you track randomly a body part for a customizable time (like 0.5s, 1s, 2s..) That would be amazing to have implemented.

Thank you in advance.

1 answer to this question

On 12/20/2021 at 5:46 AM, oliveratom said:

Hi,
I would like to know what software requirements are needed before installing the hack. I have used other hacks before and they require a long list of microsoft software, disabling antivirus, and so on. 
Also, do you guys think is possible to have some sort of "aim assist" instead of a full aimbot. I think the difference would be adding like a timed aimbot that is smooth and low fov. Lets say it helps you track randomly a body part for a customizable time (like 0.5s, 1s, 2s..) That would be amazing to have implemented.

Thank you in advance.

1) Fuck all, disabling secure boot and your standard Microsoft Redist packs is all you need.

2) PO is basically aim assist. You can put it on something like 2 fov and max smoothing to feel as if you're using assist, it doesn't support the second think you're on about though, for that it's recommended to put it on a key such as side mouse buttons and just press them when you need it so it isn't active 247.