Our ✨ COD Vanguard cheat ✨ is done & ready to inject!

zebleer

• Administrator

Purchase it here!

https://www.phantomoverlay.io/store/category/9-cod-vanguard-cheat/

? Do not use aimbot for now. The server side changes are looking to catch people using aimbots, recoil, silent aim, and other rage features. If you use it despite my warning, at least do high smooth, low FOV, target body (or neck at most, not head), and free aim for most of your kills. I do not recommend you use it at all. The server side changes will likely catch you and shadow ban you.

? Bans (i.e. shadow bans, HWID bans, etc) seem to carry from Warzone/MW to Vanguard.

⚠️ No all methods, cleaners, spoofers, or solutions will work on Vanguard that work for Warzone/MW. Do your research as the community learns more to find out what will work for you if you are banned on Warzone/MW.

? Do not use other cheats if you use PO. Just use one. I expect the server side changes to get users of other cheats banned consistently.

? Do not use a spoofer unless you need one.

⚠️ Status is currently testing as it's too early to call undetected. You may wait if you want & watch chat to see results (https://t.me/PhantomOverlayChat)

All placeholder keys (keys with XXX) have been replaced with real keys. Inject away!

Have fun!

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, zebleer said:

Purchase it here!

https://www.phantomoverlay.io/store/category/9-cod-vanguard-cheat/

? Do not use aimbot for now. The server side changes are looking to catch people using aimbots, recoil, silent aim, and other rage features. If you use it despite my warning, at least do high smooth, low FOV, target body (or neck at most, not head), and free aim for most of your kills. I do not recommend you use it at all. The server side changes will likely catch you and shadow ban you.

? Bans (i.e. shadow bans, HWID bans, etc) seem to carry from Warzone/MW to Vanguard.

⚠️ No all methods, cleaners, spoofers, or solutions will work on Vanguard that work for Warzone/MW. Do your research as the community learns more to find out what will work for you if you are banned on Warzone/MW.

? Do not use other cheats if you use PO. Just use one. I expect the server side changes to get users of other cheats banned consistently.

? Do not use a spoofer unless you need one.

⚠️ Status is currently testing as it's too early to call undetected. You may wait if you want & watch chat to see results (https://t.me/PhantomOverlayChat)

All placeholder keys (keys with XXX) have been replaced with real keys. Inject away!

Have fun!

? Prices lowered for COD Vanguard cheat. Zombies support will be added soon.

• Administrator

The server sided changes of Ricochet are active in Vanguard NOW.

These changes look to catch people on UNDETECTED cheats using aimbot, recoil, silent aim, and other features that can be considered rage cheating...

This is NOT active in Warzone yet.

Dates:

November 5: Server-Side updates in Vanguard
December 2: Server-Side updates in Warzone
December 2: PC kernel-level driver in Warzone
Coming Soon: PC kernel-level driver in Vanguard

If you use PO aimbot before I test more with it, It might be possible that you get shadow banned if the changes consider you untrusted by your aiming. I want to test with it & alter it before I recommend usage of it, maybe remove head as an option and force lower FOV/higher smooth. We will just have to see. No ban reports so far but I am being extremely careful.

Hello

after injecting I get error (0/0) on vanguard lifetime key I have all the needed software downloaded and secure boot disable please advise 

am working with windows 11 

10 minutes ago, SaLaZ said:

Hello

after injecting I get error (0/0) on vanguard lifetime key I have all the needed software downloaded and secure boot disable please advise 

I think windows 11 is not supported, you might have to downgrade to windows 10.

29 minutes ago, lukestone95 said:

Hi guys, is there a discount code for the vanguard cheat? looking to purchase now. Many thanks

There was for preorders but not now.

4 hours ago, highoctane said:

Should also avoid aimbot in Modern Warfare multiplayer for now? Or is this caution only for Vanguard?

I don't think so, but you should avoided after Dec 2nd.

2 hours ago, StephLace said:

Hey guys! I think PO getting some attention!

Only 50 likes and 3 retweets on it though. That account doesn't have a huge following.

On 11/5/2021 at 12:42 PM, SaLaZ said:

Hello

Just run it again and it should work. It happens to me on the first run every time just run again until it works no problem.